What's new

Does Delhi want to push Dhaka to the brink?

If whatever that is going to happen in 6 months has nothing to do with India, why do we need to wait and watch?
Bangladesh is very insignificant in India's scheme of things. The only time we ever get to read about Bangladesh in Indian media is with regards to illegal immigrants and ****** terrorists entering India.

I wish that were true. I truly and sincerely do.

Media say all kinds of things.

:offpost: Boss,what an avatar!!:smitten:

There's a rational for that avatar you know :azn:

Yawnnnn!, looking forward to elections next year. Maybe we will end this illegal Bangladeshi immigration issues. I think there are back door talks going on with Jamati's and Awami's so maybe some good will come out of this migration issue. There are rumors of India setting up a coalition of Bangladeshi's and Indian foreign affairs taking the Brahmaputra matter to Chinese foreign affairs. Hopefully this watere sharing issue will be in news.

Yawnnnn!, looking forward to elections next year. Maybe we will end this illegal Bangladeshi immigration issues. I think there are back door talks going on with Jamati's and Awami's so maybe some good will come out of this migration issue. There are rumors of India setting up a coalition of Bangladeshi's and Indian foreign affairs taking the Brahmaputra matter to Chinese foreign affairs. Hopefully this watere sharing issue will be in news.

Your thoughts? Rumors? Hopes? Like, seriously?

Hasina will try to win the election by any means necessary while blaming all the nation's problems on the opposition. How would one say that there can be space for talking in that kind of environment?

Jamatis are now eating their own dust. So AL, and Jamaat talking to one another is pretty much out of the question under the present scenario.

Back
Top Bottom