What's new

Does China lie about the number of novel virus and fatality rate? Expert explains.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Does China lie about the number of novel virus and fatality rate? American medical expert explains.
At 1:33 in the video

Good work. I don't have high hope for the brainwhashed non-Chinese though. Most of them would buy west propaganda. And even 10 or 30 years later, they would still believe China lied on it.

Even in reality no one was tank crushed in 1989 Beijing Tiananmen Square. Today almost all non-Chinese still believe PLA likes killing people by tank crush.

Last edited:
389 people fully recovered and were released from the hospitals today, including two in their 90's, one is 91 and the other is 95, so not all the very old will die from the disease, the fatality rate keeps falling, now is 1.2% outside Hubei province, will fall below 1% in days.

okay, but still No one explain why deadly virus always chose Cnese to kill first ?? Why ??

is it too hard to admit that some thing that weaken Cnese body resistant , thats why virus always chose Cnese ??

My best friend is a renowned Chinese surgeon - she told me and I quote "Do not believe anything the Chinese government tells you!!". She grew up in China, went to a Chinese university and is now a renowned surgeon in Europe.

Sure I don't fully trust my own government either .... so may be I am just skeptical by nature..o_O

I studied in China in one of the most renowned universities. I was very close friends with a lot of bright Chinese minds. What I saw in common is that everyone is afraid to engage in any conversation or topic that even hints at being critical of the communist party and leadership. Any inquiries about the demerits of a particular policy or system were met with a blank response and quick change in topic. Most Pakistanis that I knew also did PHD programs in the universities only to get the stipend money and send most of it back to their homes in Pakistan as if they are doing a job, and had no interest in what they were really learning there, almost all of them had wives and children back home while they proudly went around pretending to be Europeans and trying to seduce young Chinese girls into having sex with them.

I knew someone who knew someone who had a Chinese business partner, who had to fire a large chunk of his employees in late 2019. He said the economy is in very bad shape and everyone is trying to sustain, hoping that others quit and they can start making some money again.

My best friend is a renowned Chinese surgeon - she told me and I quote "Do not believe anything the Chinese government tells you!!". She grew up in China, went to a Chinese university and is now a renowned surgeon in Europe.

Sure I don't fully trust my own government either .... so may be I am just skeptical by nature..o_O
Is your best friend's name is God? or at least the chosen one in your mind?

I studied in China in one of the most renowned universities. I was very close friends with a lot of bright Chinese minds. What I saw in common is that everyone is afraid to engage in any conversation or topic that even hints at being critical of the communist party and leadership. Any inquiries about the demerits of a particular policy or system were met with a blank response and quick change in topic. Most Pakistanis that I knew also did PHD programs in the universities only to get the stipend money and send most of it back to their homes in Pakistan as if they are doing a job, and had no interest in what they were really learning there, almost all of them had wives and children back home while they proudly went around pretending to be Europeans and trying to seduce young Chinese girls into having sex with them.

I knew someone who knew someone who had a Chinese business partner, who had to fire a large chunk of his employees in late 2019. He said the economy is in very bad shape and everyone is trying to sustain, hoping that others quit and they can start making some money again.
The OP video is an US doctor, and I don't know what you are talking about, you can refute his point if you have your own version of the study.

Is your best friend's name is God? or at least the chosen one in your mind?

Her name is " be chillin' ". To be accepted by Westerners, you can't be a Chinese living in the West and like the Beijing Government. Anybody who is Chinese in the West who likes the Chinese Government is at worst a "spy" or at best a "unpatriotic Westerner". So to be chillin' like the rest of the Westerners, the Chinese have to hate their home country's government. It is the thought control utilized by Western fake 'governments' and fake 'news'.

So whatever the number is, this is the reality the Chinese face in the West.

It is the opposite of the Uyghur training camps. The entire West is a concentration camp against the Chinese, where they are shamed to hate Xi. If they hate their Chinese identity, they are allowed privileges. If they like China and the Chinese system, they can sell cow dung on the streets, for they are shunned and shamed.

The number could be kept low so that the Chinese in the West are not associated with the new racist 'Yellow Peril', that the Chinese Westerners are disease carriers:

The Wuhan coronavirus is causing increased reports of racism and xenophobia against Asian people at college, work, and supermarkets

https://www.businessinsider.nl/wuha...fears-outbreak-2020-1?international=true&r=US

Most westerners on this forum cherish news that puts the Chinese in a bad light. That is the systemic racism the Chinese face by Western barbarians.

Do you really think the "people" who pretend to believe and lie about the validity of some retarded screenshot of an easily manipulated website circulated from the start by China hating and bashing troll accounts and NED shills, actually give a crap if some doctor with expertise on the field points out the faked "true" numbers dont even make much sense?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom