What's new

Does anybody else wish for war?

Do you wish for big war to start, so we can kick back and watch it unfold in all its glory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitik

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm interested to know if anybody else wisher's that a massive war could start, like similar to world war 2, and you can kick back in your room and watch it.

I've been wishing for this for several years now, but nothing to my liking has happened yet. I will always hope for the future.

When do you guys think a reasonable estimate for the next big war?

If India-Pak fight,no one else will meddle.

I'm interested to know if anybody else wisher's that a massive war could start, like similar to world war 2, and you can kick back in your room and watch it.

I've been wishing for this for several years now, but nothing to my liking has happened yet. I will always hope for the future.

When do you guys think a reasonable estimate for the next big war?
I wish for a CHINA v INDIA war. Should be fun to watch.

In the world of MAD the so called big wars are gone, so it's a big power steam-rolling a small opponent, now big powers fight in third countries and not on their soil, not to mention it's disaster for the third country

Last edited:
@Beast Are you Han Chinese strong enough to overcome the Indians in war??

China can take on even India is twice the strength. Just look at China military asset vs India slow snail induction will give you an idea.

But India is not foolish to start war with China. They may bark but lack the final strength.

China is a major superpower who produced 90% of her own military equipment from Drone, missile, warship, fighter jets to tanks.

They did once (1962) during their worst times. I'm sure they can do it again, now that the gap between the two economies is wider than anytime in history.

What the...? why someone would wish for a war? O_O

China can take on even India is twice the strength. Just look at China military asset vs India slow snail induction will give you an idea.

But India is not foolish to start war with China. They may bark but lack the final strength.

China India war is going nuclear for sure, doesn't matter what the official doctrine says in India. India can't afford to get wiped out like 1962

There's a proverb in Chinese Hokkien:

猎狗相咬

=

put the dogs together and let them bite each other

You are the 1 putting them together this context.

So i dont know waht's your point in posing this question.

I hope turkey gets nuked and all turks get roasted in nuclear fire
Radioactive roasted turks so crispy:-)
Lol. Why you so mad?

There's a proverb in Chinese Hokkien:

猎狗相咬

=

put the dogs together and let them bite each other

You are the 1 putting them together this context.

So i dont know waht's your point in posing this question.
I just wanted to hear @Beast thoughts, next time I will ask you lol

i would love to see a Russo-Turkey war and the subsequent annexation of Istanbul by Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom