What's new

Does anybody else wish for war?

Do you wish for big war to start, so we can kick back and watch it unfold in all its glory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean rape? Not surprised. And who wants Chinese DNA. that is just disgusting! :(
In the Tang Dynasty,Han Chinese defeated the Turks,Turks fled to West Asia
Please understand the history, you are defeated.

Last edited:
In the Tang Dynasty,Han Chinese defeated the Turks,Turks fled to West Asia
Don't mind, you won a few battles here and there.
You Han never fought many wars. not many victories. so you remember these things. but for us, it is hard to remember all. lol
But I am proud your Tang defeated us ,>3
Also, Turks cared little for China, except the Mongols. They defeated you many times. Then again, a lot of people defeated you Han Chinese , nothing to boast about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wishing for this for several years now, but nothing to my liking has happened yet. I will always hope for the future.

U better consult your psychiatrist immediately. These kind of wishes aint healthy signs. If U dont see a Doc right now then U might start having Delusions, seeings Mirages and list is damn long.

PS: Plz stop watching too much of Tamil movies and U might see some improvement.

Don't mind, you won a few battles here and there.
You Han never fought many wars. not many victories. so you remember these things. but for us, it is hard to remember all. lol
But I am proud your Tang defeated us ,>3
Also, Turks cared little for China, except the Mongols. They defeated you many times. Then again, a lot of people defeated you Han Chinese , nothing to boast about.

China - Battle of Buir Lake. Beat Mongolia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Buir_Lake

china - China's occupation of Seoul.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Battle_of_Seoul

360截图20161030190424781.jpg

Guess, there are no Turkey prisoners here?
About how China beat Turkey, I think you know. And China' WS-2 rockets in Turkey the Performance??

Last edited:
China can take on even India is twice the strength. Just look at China military asset vs India slow snail induction will give you an idea.

But India is not foolish to start war with China. They may bark but lack the final strength.

China is a major superpower who produced 90% of her own military equipment from Drone, missile, warship, fighter jets to tanks.

This is 2016 not 1962 .

We Indians produce everything .

This is 2016 not 1962 .

We Indians produce everything .
"This is 2016 not 1962 ."
You're right.
China lags behind that of India in 1962, when China was very poor and backward, but we defeated India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom