What's new

Doctors of PDF,need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not seeing any taste distortion as a side effect of Voglibose

Yes there aren't any documented clinically significant side effects pointing to distortion/loss/decrease in taste after the administration of the drug in question , but there is a reason why there's " Including but not limited to " heading before listing known side-effects . It is established with certainty that the effects of a drug can be different for the same user at a different time/under different circumstances .

@acetophenol All that information you are getting from members here , is not substitute for professional help and evaluation .

Ilzam nahi lagaya huzur 8 din bahut hote hai aapke 2 saal 6 mahine k hunur ko janne k liye aur humne aapki shan mai char chand lagane ki koshish ki thi.

salam hay ap ki azmat ko janab.

@halupridol .. abhi tak kuch bola nahin... mujhe poora sak hai ki tu bas medicine store main medicine bechta hai... :cheesy:

It is established with certainty that the effects of a drug can be different for the same user at a different time/under different circumstances .

Not sure, but I guess if there is any different effect to any specific individual, then that would be allergic reaction, not taste distortion.

Not sure, but I guess if there is any different effect to any specific individual, then that would be allergic reaction, not taste distortion.

Not necessarily , no . The problem is the lack of information to make even a remote assessment . She might be taking other drugs contradicting with Voglibose or she may have a different medical condition too , co morbid with Diabetics which in itself , is a life long struggle .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom