What's new

Doctors' In Punjab Demand Khyber Pakhtunkhwa like Service Structure For Doctors' In Punjab Too

:fans:doctor mafia,,sounds cool :cool:
Salary badhao ya phir neem hakeem ke pas jao

I have friends working in bhakkar for only 52k per month as MO.Dont you think they deserve more.
Thts like 34k here,,,thts huge,,u guys r looting ppl,,making so mch money in such nice working conditions for meager work hours,,i so jealous

:fans:doctor mafia,,sounds cool :cool:
Salary badhao ya phir neem hakeem ke pas jao

Thts like 34k here,,,thts huge,,u guys r looting ppl,,making so mch money in such nice working conditions for meager work hours,,i so jealous

52k is good?i thought in india doctors are paid better.In KPK MO are paid as per zones and in zone 4 pay is 140k.

Do you know HO are paid 52k(atd/peshawar) and 62k(rest of KPK) which is equal to MO salary in Punjab.

52k is good?i thought in india doctors are paid better.In KPK MO are paid as per zones and in zone 4 pay is 140k.

Do you know HO are paid 52k(atd/peshawar) and 62k(rest of KPK) which is equal to MO salary in Punjab.

He's being sarcastic. A call center guy makes that much after a 3 month probation here.

Stop complaining,,ek baat hai na,,
Bhikari ko bhik,,jitni mile utni theek.
On a serious note,,,its same in my place,,,salary in remote areas much higher,,but log tik nahi pate waha,,specialy outsiders.
Salary for mo is arnd 40k indian rupee,,ho gets less,,,i think only delhi govt has gud pay scale here,diff. States have diff pays,,5 yrs ago sr. Resident used to get 32k in maharashtra(richest state)
Yaha bhi maze hai:cheers:

I did not know doctors are a separate nasal.

Many times doctors feel strong urge to give over smart internet educated patients also chitrol. But they control.
na kar kaka. call spade a spade . see it is not about community but about professionalism and in this case these doctors are a constant pain . where on earth anyone protests after every other hour that too when their demands are met.

Out of curiousity what is pay of government employees -

1. Police constable
2. Doctor
3. Soldier

?
doctor stand out in pak case the rest are getting peanuts

na kar kaka. call spade a spade . see it is not about community but about professionalism and in this case these doctors are a constant pain . where on earth anyone protests after every other hour that too when their demands are met.

doctor stand out in pak case the rest are getting peanuts

Doctors are shockingly overworked and underpaid in our part of the world till they are in their 30s. They are exploited by the system systematically like highly skilled labourers till such time as they are relatively senior and have established their own practice. Let me be brutally honest. There is simply no comparison between the sort of training and studies and effort and sacrifice one goes through to become a doctor compared to any other field . You guys can be outraged and argue till the cows come home, but every doctor here knows what I'm saying is an indisputable fact. It is absurd when young doctors slog 36 hour shifts and see 12 std and BCom pass guys and girls earn as much if not more than them answering calls from the US about the best airline ticket rates. Let us call a spade a spade. You are trying to pay a race horse a donkeys pay. Then you cry when he acts like a donkey. Or leaves to earn megabucks in the US.

Doctors are shockingly overworked and underpaid in our part of the world till they are in their 30s. They are exploited by the system systematically like highly skilled labourers till such time as they are relatively senior and have established their own practice. Let me be brutally honest. There is simply no comparison between the sort of training and studies and effort and sacrifice one goes through to become a doctor compared to any other field . You guys can be outraged and argue till the cows come home, but every doctor here knows what I'm saying is an indisputable fact. It is absurd when young doctors slog 36 hour shifts and see 12 std and BCom pass guys and girls earn as much if not more than them answering calls from the US about the best airline ticket rates. Let us call a spade a spade. You are trying to pay a race horse a donkeys pay. Then you cry when he acts like a donkey. Or leaves to earn megabucks in the US.
what sacrifice? soldiers go through harder training and other such stuff you mentioned. and btw these doctors earn more through private practice at the same time continue working as govt employees. as far as those guys and gals at call centers well they are no less than doctors so do not insult them.

what sacrifice? soldiers go through harder training and other such stuff you mentioned. and btw these doctors earn more through private practice at the same time continue working as govt employees. as far as those guys and gals at call centers well they are no less than doctors so do not insult them.
Exactly by this Logic Policeman and Armed forces would also come out on roads and protest that either pay us this much or we re withdrawing from borders or city security...Further all of them mostly do private practice...

I have seen rather BCOM or 12th grade don't get jobs for months and years..This is just exaggeration..

I respectfully do not agree with you. There is no disrespect. Only reality. If you (and we) continue to not face reality and pay our young doctors peanuts, then we will continue to see what we are seeing. The system can twist a doctor till his PG, and that is what it does. After his PG, the doctor twists back. Please realise that we are still not at the level of the West and the common man can and does still pay out if pocket. That is going to change very quickly. And you are going to wonder why we did not pay these kids what they are worth when we still had the chance, the control, and the choice.

Exactly by this Logic Policeman and Armed forces would also come out on roads and protest that either pay us this much or we re withdrawing from borders or city security...Further all of them mostly do private practice...

There is a big difference. It's not difficult joining the army and becoming a soldier. Either in terms of education or opportunity or number of vacant positions for number of aspirants. The army continues to be one if the largest government employers in both our countries for large parts of our poor and rural populations. This takes nothing away from their bravery and sacrifice. But the facts cannot be escaped. If someone does not want to enlist, there are 10 or 100 or 1000 more who are willing to take his place. And can and will be trained equally professionally.

The fact is that it is your top 0.001% who make it to medical colleges (not counting capitation seats). Sure there are many willing to take those few seats, but you have to ask yourselves - do you want second best when you or your loved one is dying?

I respectfully do not agree with you. There is no disrespect. Only reality. If you (and we) continue to not face reality and pay our young doctors peanuts, then we will continue to see what we are seeing. The system can twist a doctor till his PG, and that is what it does. After his PG, the doctor twists back. Please realise that we are still not at the level of the West and the common man can and does still pay out if pocket. That is going to change very quickly. And you are going to wonder why we did not pay these kids what they are worth when we still had the chance, the control, and the choice.

There is a big difference. It's not difficult joining the army and becoming a soldier. Either in terms of education or opportunity or number of vacant positions for number of aspirants. The army continues to be one if the largest government employers in both our countries for large parts of our poor and rural populations. This takes nothing away from their bravery and sacrifice. But the facts cannot be escaped. If someone does not want to enlist, there are 10 or 100 or 1000 more who are willing to take his place. And can and will be trained equally professionally.

The fact is that it is your top 0.001% who make it to medical colleges (not counting capitation seats). Sure there are many willing to take those few seats, but you have to ask yourselves - do you want second best when you or your loved one is dying?

A bit contrast here i think..What matters here is Training and Study in Professional college not what you got in 12th grade although its not completely irrelevant but not the benchmark..The point missing here is can you decide by your own how much you should be paid ? and then stop the work to get it...

A bit contrast here i think..What matters here is Training and Study in Professional college not what you got in 12th grade although its not completely irrelevant but not the benchmark..The point missing here is can you decide by your own how much you should be paid ? and then stop the work to get it...

Bro I am going to sleep now. Ask any doctor. This is pure exploitation. Everyone makes money except the young doctor. The hospital. The pharmacy. The labs. The drug companies. The senior consultants. The insurance companies. Everyone. Just not the guy who does 95% of patient care.

Bro I am going to sleep now. Ask any doctor. This is pure exploitation. Everyone makes money except the young doctor. The hospital. The pharmacy. The labs. The drug companies. The senior consultants. The insurance companies. Everyone. Just not the guy who does 95% of patient care.
Have a good sleep.. These doctors by the way after some years take out the skin from body in term of money..Nothing comes at once..Experience and time is needed .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom