What's new

Do You Watch Hindi NEWS Channels? is there a single good news channel?

takeiteasy

Reaction score
Country
India
Indians, Do You watch Hindi News Channels? Do You have any suggestion of a neutral reliable Hindi news channel ?
I think common men watches this drama news channels like India TV/news,Aaj Tak,Star news etc. So, any option I left out?

Zee news, Aaj Tak, India TV = Pro BJP

Star News, NDTV, CNN IBN, News 24 (owned by wife of congress Minister + MP + IPL chairman) = pro congress

IBN7, Star TV. Those are the most professional.

they are all the same.. even hindi news channels have this saas bahu nautanki..

Zee news, Aaj Tak, India TV = Pro BJP

Star News, NDTV, CNN IBN, News 24 (owned by wife of congress Minister + MP + IPL chairman) = pro congress
so, all these hindi channels have agenda? I remember watching "Aaj Tak" in Doordarshan back in '90s before they start "ajj tak" channel and it was a awaited program!(the host was a man with beard- forgot the name) and pranoy roy's(NDTV fame) "World this Week" program too. :P

what about live India,cneb et al?

Hindi news Channels are the best for comedy. Poor Indians can only get a laugh from Zaid Hamid, while we get a great laugh at all of their media.

Hindi news Channels are the best for comedy. Poor Indians can only get a laugh from Zaid Hamid, while we get a great laugh at all of their media.

thats the fun when we know each other's language, I used to laugh a lot watching most Pakistani debates on Pakistani channels in youtube.

thats the fun when we know each other's language, I used to laugh a lot watching most Pakistani debates on Pakistani channels in youtube.

I agree. Pakistani debates get heated. Plus we fight more.

at the end, English news Channels hold more genuinity in India? especially timesnow,ndtv,ht,news x etc. even the ndtv hindi channel isn't any good?

whenever I dare to watch these channels, I did not found any news there,instead of that they fill up my mind with ads..

man watching a 5 mins news`ll burden you 20 mins ads...:fie:

& then bang come up the ****** breaking news.... "mil gayi swarg ki sidhi"...:woot:

nope, watch them only on youtube when they lose a match or something, indian media=best comedy shows on earth

Back
Top Bottom