What's new

Do you think soniya gandhi can run india??

jackyy

BANNED
Reaction score
i have read this many times on this forum that italian lady run our country but i have serious doubts on this.

--a foreigner with no knowledge of indian politics especially when its hard to understand and run by local indians.

--she was ready to leave india after the death of rajiv.

--she was not intersted in politics and to raise the party again.

-- she was forced to raise the party after many local leaders convinced her to do so.

--she even cant read or write hindi..every speech is written in italian.

i believe its the surrounding of the few leaders which runs the country rather than her. and those leaders are indian.Same goes with the raul vinci who dont know what to speak in parliament and what in front of millions gathered like he said about UP that why they go to punjab or delhi for begging..etc..

and india is vast country with too many disputes and cultures..i dont think a foreigner can do so.
she is just mouth piece or just a face that congress exist in this country..with the name of gandhi.
what you say?

she cannot run india, she is not indian, dont you remember why MMS is PM and not the poor crying Sonia...

she cannot run india, she is not indian, dont you remember why MMS is PM and not the poor crying Sonia...

she cant be PM coz its not under indian constitution to let any foreigner to become PM.

you didnt get the point

Yup I got that point see, does not matter if she would have been an indian, situation would have been same. Same ministers(boot lickers) around, same advisor and don't forget Gandhi family has ruled our country more then a century.

Yup I got that point see, does not matter if she would have been an indian, situation would have been same. Same ministers(boot lickers) around, same advisor and don't forget Gandhi family has ruled our country more then a century.

i think its the brain of the boot lickers not the her brain which run country and without gandhi family..no congress party.
and congress is more than 120 yrs old party..it will be blunder for them to loose that party.

She can be the PM...Constitutionally there is nothing wrong in it...legally its possible..
I dont care who the PM is? i just want things get done properly and without delays...

She can be the PM...Constitutionally there is nothing wrong in it...legally its possible..
I dont care who the PM is? i just want things get done properly and without delays...

then it was basically the unseen forces that made MMS PM ?? I remember her crying, when she was not allowed to be PM and all the controversy at the time....

Back
Top Bottom