What's new

Do You Know Your Aircrafts?

1346230-lr_zps17b82f77.jpg

Not so difficult in fact.
@Alpha1 wave your magic wand....:D

Is that the air and space museum in DC? I was there last to last year, got to touch that moon rock :lol:

Well If you use Google Image search it will probably give you DC as the destination. This is in Chantilly , Virginia. The point of the game was to use our own abilities of identification and knowledge of aviation not how tech savvy we are lol. Should someone enforce an Honor Code rule here! Try without using Google Image Search etc. Cheers

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Atleast the noobs will search and learn something and i will have to waste less time in military threads teaching people basics

I like this "look on the bright side" attitude! I am still learning myself!

Haroon Ahmad

Last edited:
Well If you use Google Image search it will probably give you DC as the destination. This is in Chantilly , Virginia. The point of the game was to use our own abilities of identification and knowledge of aviation not how tech savvy we are lol. Should someone enforce an Honor Code rule here! Try without using Google Image Search etc. Cheers

Haroon Ahmad
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

I like this look on the bright side attitude! I am still learning myself!

Haroon Ahmad

Well, the one that I visited, when I came out of it the Congressional Hall was on my right. Is it not Smithsonian Institution?

Well, the one that I visited, when I came out of it the Congressional Hall was on my right. Is it not Smithsonian Institution?

Dear @Not Sure
The one you are talking about is the National Air and Space Museum located in Washington D.C. The picture I put up for identification is a Peashooter hanging from the ceiling of Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Northern Virginia. I personally prefer the Udvar Hazy Center (part of Smithsonian), the rush of tourists is a lot less and you get to spend more time observing/learning about the aircrafts.

Haroon Ahmad

Back
Top Bottom