What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

What places do Chinese people go for tourism? Are Japan and Saudi Arabia popular destinations?

Most Chinese visit China, then neighbor or main coutries of the world, last all over the world
70million Chinese outbound tourism, Top ten in 2011(listed by first stage),
Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, the United States, Cambodia, Vietnam.

2011, the number of Chinese mainland residents to visit Hong Kong Tourism 28,320,700 passengers, an increase of 22.6%; went to Macau 19,765,300 passengers, an increase of 22.7%; went to Japan to 1,627,900 passengers, down 17.3%; went to Korea to 2,367,800 people, an increase of 20.3%;to Taiwan 1.845 million passengers, an increase of 11.0%; 1,141,500 people in Vietnam, a decrease of 5.7%; 1,360,400 visitors to the United States, an increase of 26.3%; 1,737,800 people in Malaysia, an increase of 68.1%; went to Thailand to 1,522,600 people, an increase of 50.1%;went to Singapore to 1,004,200 people, an increase of 21.6%; 809,600 people went to Russia, an increase of 13.9%; 652,300 people went to Australia, an increase of 19.6%; went to Indonesia to 578,600 passengers, an increase of 23.4%; went to Cambodia to 1,215,500 people, an increase of 231.0%;376,200 people went to Britain, an increase of 20.4%; 369,800 people went to Canada, an increase of 20.9%; went to Germany to 334,000 passengers, an increase of 16.4%; went to France to 321,200 passengers, an increase of 17.5%; went to Italy 381,200 passengers, an increase of 40.2%;318,700 people went to Myanmar, an increase of 21.4%; went to Mongolia to 325,500 passengers, an increase of 43.7%; 271,100 visitors to the Philippines, an increase of 26.0%; 172,800 people went to Laos, a decrease of 11.5%; 203,400 people went to the United Arab Emirates, an increase of 22.6The%; went to Kazakhstan 158,500 passengers, an increase of 17.1%; 193,900 visitors to North Korea, an increase of 47.9%; 177,600 people went to the Maldives, an increase of 73.3%.

Do the Chinese University students read the text books of American authors at the courses of Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Genetics, Biology, Business, Law, Economics, Medical, Mathematics and so on? Or Chinese read the text books of Chinese authors in Chinese universities? Or they translate the text books of American authors into Chinese language?

If the Chinese university students do not read the American writers' text books, then there could be a difference of knowledge level as it is assumed that the American text books are the most contemporary and updated.

In Bangladesh, India and Pakistan most of the universities follow the text books written by the American authors.
no we read books written by Indian writers. I have hardly studied any book written by American or foreign writer.

japan definitely is not a popular destination now. It used to be one of them due to its proximity to China and its advanced development.

As for saudi arabia, I hardly think that is on any normal Chinese's radar. For Chinese muslims, I suppose it should be one for religious reason. For more than 99% Chinese who has no relationship with islam, I do not think so.

Egypt may be one good destination. However, it is purely for its historical culture that has zero relation with islam either, pretty much pyramids.

What places do Chinese people go for tourism? Are Japan and Saudi Arabia popular destinations?

What he did with young Chinese in Tienanmen Square for democracy ? and now his son became US citizen to have more Democracy there.

you are too naive perhaps more naive than our students. democracy is not the panacea for all social ills and american democracy is not suitable for all nations; copy cats like india, the pinoys, greece, spain italy portugal and some other european and latin american countries are failing.

the incident in Tiananmen Sq could not have been that devastated if the students were not misguided by external infiltrating forces.

you may copy american democracy in your vietnam now. we would like to see how it develops.

The Tianmen Sq incident was a scar in our history and we have paid the price for it. I am glad we move on from there with strengthened momentum during the last 3 decades, emerging stronger!

Regarding Deng's family members,. a majority of whom are in living China. His son can go anywhere. That is his personal choice not because of american democracy!

you are too naive perhaps more naive than our students. democracy is not the panacea for all social ills and american democracy is not suitable for all nations; copy cats like india, the pinoys, greece, spain italy portugal and some other european and latin american countries are failing.
Do not confuse political with economics. If democracy fail in a country, it is because the people do not have the maturity to compromise, not because democratic methods and institutions failed them. If anything, it is precisely because of the freedoms and rights that democracy demands for the people, immature societies often take those freedoms and rights to excess.

the incident in Tiananmen Sq could not have been that devastated if the students were not misguided by external infiltrating forces.
Or how about Tiananmen Square massacre would not have happened if the government was not so brutal?

you may copy american democracy in your vietnam now. we would like to see how it develops.
What if it turned out to be better than your China?

Regarding Deng's family members,. a majority of whom are in living China. His son can go anywhere. That is his personal choice not because of american democracy!
Of course it was. Deng Xiaodi -- allegedly as David Zhuo -- became US citizen precisely because he prefers the democratic value system over your China's. The guy is a highly paid attorney for a Wall St. company and drives a Merc. Far better than you will ever achieve in life.

Do not confuse political with economics. If democracy fail in a country, it is because the people do not have the maturity to compromise, not because democratic methods and institutions failed them. If anything, it is precisely because of the freedoms and rights that democracy demands for the people, immature societies often take those freedoms and rights to excess.
If a so-called democratic country succeeds in economy,it is the glory of democracy!if failure in economy,it is not the fault of democracy.as far as i know ,the success of europe economy is due to the industrial revolution,and the success of US is due to the war money in ww1+ww2+oil wars.......none of them has anything to do with democracy.

Or how about Tiananmen Square massacre would not have happened if the government was not so brutal?
how about U.S. World War I veterans event! good example to the whole world,happened in a democratic country.

can you live in a world of "if" ?

Of course it was. Deng Xiaodi -- allegedly as David Zhuo -- became US citizen precisely because he prefers the democratic value system over your China's. The guy is a highly paid attorney for a Wall St. company and drives a Merc. Far better than you will ever achieve in life.

Are you convinced that he will be in that small company for ever?I hope every american is as childish as you.

If a so-called democratic country succeeds in economy,it is the glory of democracy!if failure in economy,it is not the fault of democracy.as far as i know ,the success of europe economy is due to the industrial revolution,and the success of US is due to the war money in ww1+ww2+oil wars.......none of them has anything to do with democracy.
Looks like you did not understand. But that is expected.

how about U.S. World War I veterans event! good example to the whole world,happened in a democratic country.
No idea how WW I and Tiananmen Square are related to each other.

can you live in a world of "if" ?
Totally nonsensical.

Are you convinced that he will be in that small company for ever?
Why the hell does that matter? He became a US citizen and that is more important than what he does for a living and how long he works anywhere.

I hope every american is as childish as you.
You should hope for maturity in the Chinese members here.

Well i have one Question! Do you think is china fully sincere with pakistan? no offense just thought!

Most Chinese visit China, then neighbor or main coutries of the world, last all over the world
70million Chinese outbound tourism, Top ten in 2011(listed by first stage),
Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, the United States, Cambodia, Vietnam.
Interesting, nearly all countries see increases in Chinese tourists, except Japan down 17.3%; Vietnam down 5.7%. One can guess why. Do you have any available numbers for South Asian countries, such as Pakistan and India?

Well i have one Question! Do you think is china fully sincere with pakistan? no offense just thought!

we call pakistan friends 巴铁(batie),巴=pakistan,铁=iron.
in China we call the best friends 铁哥们(iron brothers)

巴铁
  指巴基斯坦伊斯兰共和国 The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.代码PK ——中国最铁最坚实的兄弟。
batie

politics and economy cannot separate from each other. Dont believe any old man can use this naive tactics to cheat us!

The american politics: you cannot run an election without money
Obama spent: $853 million
Romney: $752 million

and your ex-president's motto: " it's the economy stupid !"

The main theme of both candidates: "jobs and the us economy"!

If you remove the imperialistic regime of "us+collaborators" from brutalizing, intimidating China, we can enjoy much better livlihood here .

The ultimate aim of usa's incessant pressurising "democracy" on China is:

To separate Xizang, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia ...from us!

Massacre" and brutality is America's trade-mark policy. I am very surprised that you are claiming your vietnamese identity do not know this one out of numerous american atrocities:

The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of "Charlie" Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division. Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies were later found to be mutilated and many women were allegedly raped prior to the killings.

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U.S. troops massacre South Vietnamese — History.com This Day in History — 3/16/1968

and I dont even have to cite anything about the barbaric "Agent Orange" "dirty bombs" to support my argument of american democratic brutality!

Some Vietnamese on PDF thank you for trumpeting american democracy! what a shame!

Vietnam is not the only country to receive this american democratic favour. Countries like: the Philippines, Korea, Iraq, Germany, Japan, Afghanistan, Pakistan all have experienced american democratic atrocities of massacres and war crime on them.

Despite of the humongous american crime to humanity. you are immuned as a nation from prosecution! Credit to your "democratic" war crime collaborators!

next stop american democratic massacres and war crime: Syria and Iran

american's promotion of your democracy caused the life of your ambassador to Libya. American's promotion of democracy in the name of Arab Spring has caused more Arab countries to fight against your presence!

you have revealed the reason and confirmed my claim: money and the crazily ballooning cases of litigation in america.

There are many more Chinese home grown entrepreneurs who earn better than him

take back your american democracy and dont spread your political pollution in our lands!

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how much you tell these Viets about the Vietnam war or the meddling policy waging wars in the Middle East, they still praise the Americans for Democracy.

Back
Top Bottom