What's new

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

• Total voters
o0b5gm.jpg

I am not trolling you just don't like my comments.

As an American, and looking at the examples of the North America, South America, Northern Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland, Yugoslavia, the Arab domination of North Africa, etc., one would be hypocritical and delusional if one didn't acknowledge the ample precedents for such actions.
The Arab dominion over north Africa should be taken apart from this , since they were the minority there which the majority has joined, unlike let's say North or south America or Usrael as a matter of fact where the colonialists overwhelmed the natives by suppressing them completely and getting a majority population.

The Arab dominion over north Africa should be taken apart from this , since they were the minority there which the majority has joined, unlike let's say North or south America or Usrael as a matter of fact where the colonialists overwhelmed the natives by suppressing them completely and getting a majority population.

How did the Arabs get to North Africa? Why are they not considered colonialists? I am not asking these questions expecting an answer, but rather to make a point. I know the answer. You also know the answer, but pretend not to.

Because the Jewish population accepted the British plan, but the Palestinian population rejected it and chose to go to war, and lost. When they come round to accepting that plan and the present reality, things can move ahead.
A colonialist suggesting another division Plan , obviously it was to be rejected by the Arabs who wanted the Brits out first, let alone an implant of theirs.
Unlike with India and pakistan where those were two nations agreed upon by the same population, and there was no external implant.
So, Usrael has the same right to exist as the one for apartheid south Africa. Whose outcome we all know of.

A colonialist suggesting another division Plan , obviously it was to be rejected by the Arabs who wanted the Brits out first, let alone an implant of theirs.
Unlike with India and pakistan where those were two nations agreed upon by the same population, and there was no external implant.
So, Usrael has the same right to exist as the one for apartheid south Africa. Whose outcome we all know of.

Colonial divisions were accepted for scores of other countries. Why should Israel be any different if judged fairly and on merit?

How did the Arabs get to North Africa? Why are they not considered colonialists? I am not asking these questions expecting an answer, but rather to make a point. I know the answer. You also know the answer, but pretend not to.
You do not seem to know the answer, you are trying to hide the truth with some wordings. The Muslim Arabs sent religious people to spread Islam and they were accepted in the majority of cases by the general population, than some people didn't like it and started rebellions, but they were fought by their own population who has accepted the Arabs and Islam. These are historical facts contrary to the mass murders and monstrous genocides on which North and South America were built on.

Colonial divisions were accepted for scores of other countries. Why should Israel be any different if judged fairly and on merit?
Sir, if you read my post again you'll see that I have already distinguished between colonial divisions and colonial implants. Usrael is of the latter type.

The Muslim Arabs sent religious people to spread Islam and they were accepted in the majority of cases by the general population, than some people didn't like it and started rebellions, but they were fought by their own population who has accepted the Arabs and Islam. These are historical facts contrary to the mass murders and monstrous genocides on which North and South America were built on.

And thus the answer is revealed. To Muslim supremacists, Muslim conquest is natural, and must necessarily lead to acceptance of Muslim dominion by local populations; but all other conquest is unnatural, and monstrous, and must be reversed.

To everyone else, the spread of Islam in North Africa is called colonialism and imperialism. Nothing kills the sincerity of an argument more quickly than hypocrisy, and since there is now neither truth nor sincerity in your argument, I will not waste more time on it.

And thus the answer is revealed. To Muslim supremacists, Muslim conquest is natural, and must necessarily lead to acceptance of Muslim dominion by local populations; but all other conquest is unnatural, and monstrous, and must be reversed.

To everyone else, the spread of Islam in North Africa is called colonialism and imperialism. Nothing kills the sincerity of an argument more quickly than hypocrisy, and since there is now neither truth nor sincerity in your argument, I will not waste more time on it.
You say it, not a muslim supremacist. It did not "must", it was accepted to the majority, that is called success of its message.
Your statements are full of ignorance and bias, I can undestand that you are spiting the shame you feel about your colonialism.
So please keep your time and comments for yourself next time.

The Jews occupied Palestine last century. Arabs are still alive who have been made refugees who have no right to go back to their land.

Once Western domination is over, and if Arabs can sort themselves out as well, then Jews are history.

The Jews occupied Palestine last century. Arabs are still alive who have been made refugees who have no right to go back to their land.

Once Western domination is over, and if Arabs can sort themselves out as well, then Jews are history.

My question is this: Why is there no active assimilation process for the Palestinian refugees in say Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt etc? They should be assimilated and given rights and opportunities as any one else.

Look, for example, in Japan we have taken in thousands of refugees throughout the years -- many from Indonesia, from Burma, from Tibet, from Bangladesh, from India. Many of them are now naturalized Japanese citizens or permanent Japanese residents. Their lives are now linked to Japan. In the United States, there are thousands of refugees from Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, from Somalia, from Ethiopia etc. They eventually are assimilated into the nation and subsequent generations identifying themselves as Americans.

My question is that why are not the Palestinian refugees in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon still living in refugee camps? Why can they not be assimilated into their new host countries? There is almost a perpetual maintenance of their refugee status. This is unfair to them and to the younger generations.

How many years do Jews need to occupy the area for you to consider them indigenous to the area, as Arabs are to North Africa, or Turks are to Turkey?

My question is this: Why is there no active assimilation process for the Palestinian refugees in say Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt etc? They should be assimilated and given rights and opportunities as any one else.

Look, for example, in Japan we have taken in thousands of refugees throughout the years -- many from Indonesia, from Burma, from Tibet, from Bangladesh, from India. Many of them are now naturalized Japanese citizens or permanent Japanese residents. Their lives are now linked to Japan. In the United States, there are thousands of refugees from Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, from Somalia, from Ethiopia etc. They eventually are assimilated into the nation and subsequent generations identifying themselves as Americans.

My question is that why are not the Palestinian refugees in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon still living in refugee camps? Why can they not be assimilated into their new host countries? There is almost a perpetual maintenance of their refugee status. This is unfair to them and to the younger generations.

The fundamental problem is that Arabs will NEVER accept Jews as having a right to occupy Palestine.

No peace-treaties will matter to future generations of Arabs.

Who knows how long it will take but the Jews will be wiped out, as in the state rather than people, when the Arabs are strong enough to destroy them. Remember the Crusader Kingdoms in Palestine lasted for around a century at a time a millennia ago.

How many years do Jews need to occupy the area for you to consider them indigenous to the area, as Arabs are to North Africa, or Turks are to Turkey?

Read my post above.

Back
Top Bottom