What's new

Do you back Russia or Ukraine? And why?

u r genious...
so these good taliban also killed afghanis. i wonder the difference between good and bad talibans.

There is no difference.

The world needs to know how to effective destroy them. Let us observe how the Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force deals with these terrorists : No Mercy.

within short time bad talibs will disappear. it was ik who delayed the operation in the name of peace talks.
. th good talibans were the afghan mujahids who fought against russians. but i see a history twisting in this thread

There is no difference.

The world needs to know how to effective destroy them. Let us observe how the Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force deals with these terrorists : No Mercy.

One's terrorist is another's savior. Don't be so narrow minded, kiddo. Open your mind to Allah :-)

One's terrorist is another's savior. Don't be so narrow minded, kiddo. Open your mind to Allah

The Taliban is a terrorist organization in Afghanistan and Pakistan. If one wants to understand how to battle these forces, one should study how the Pakistan Army has dealt with them these some 20 years. They are one of the most battle hardened forces out there that deals with terrorists on a daily basis. Its a combination of strategic strikes as well as 'win hearts and mind' campaign on the populace.

Lastly. Please do not involve the Name of the Almighty in these discussions. Thanks.

One's terrorist is another's savior. Don't be so narrow minded, kiddo. Open your mind to Allah :-)
stop trolling. first you said talibans killed afghans. now you say they are saviours.

That's nothing.

Look at Iran during the reign of the Shah before the Mullahs came to power:

Iran during the Shah - YouTube

Iran-1970-7-750x629[1].jpg

Iran-1970-9-750x516[1].jpg

tumblr_meq1wsfLKc1qfthwao1_500[1].jpg

64495d6f-0dac-4a6b-a30f-e68b57ab9366-1020x612[1].jpeg

i agreed that afghanistan got totally destroyed after war.
but my question remains same - who killed afghans?
talibans killed the smart people why else they are in the misery today? Russians only killed the religious zealots we actually improved the gene pool

Back
Top Bottom