Do We Really Need NAB?

Do we really need NAB

• NO

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • YES

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Judges / Courts / Supreme Court/ Association are now a cancer in Society

> Cancer because they are blatantly protecting the Corrupt because without corruption the lawyers and judges can't make money so their children can't migrate overseas and build property overseas

Citizens demand a report to know Many Judges have their direct family member owning dual citizenship or they have oversea bank accounts !!!

• 2007-2008 Main reason behind NRO , Let us bring back all corrupt politicians and forgive them , Kala Coat Tehreek was the start of the Cancer in society which brought back PPP and PML thugs
  • 20010-2019 Main reason behind Riqo Diq (5 Billion Dollar loss in international court)
  • Raja Rental case , Turkish Gas/Energy ship dispute (100 Million to 1 billion dispute)
  • Majority of Political Corrupt Asset get out of Prison in 1 hours to 24 hour due to cooperation from Corrupt Courts
  • Criminals are leaving the nation to UK , USA, Europe in first class Airlines

Last edited:
Watch your language!
Thanks deleting my rubbish but why the post #2 and #5 untouched? you mean am not allowed to response back in their own language and they free whatever they want to say?

• Judges / Courts / Supreme Court/ Association are now a cancer in Society
> Cancer because they are blatantly protecting the Corrupt because without corruption the lawyers and judges can't make money so their children can't migrate overseas and build property overseas

Citizens demand a report to know Many Judges have their direct family member owning dual citizenship or they have oversea bank accounts !!!

• 2007-2008 Main reason behind NRO , Let us bring back all corrupt politicians and forgive them , Kala Coat Tehreek was the start of the Cancer in society which brought back PPP and PML thugs
  • 20010-2019 Main reason behind Riqo Diq (5 Billion Dollar loss in international court)
  • Raja Rental case , Turkish Gas/Energy ship dispute (100 Million to 1 billion dispute)
  • Majority of Political Corrupt Asset get out of Prison in 1 hours to 24 hour due to cooperation from Corrupt Courts
  • Criminals are leaving the nation to UK , USA, Europe in first class Airlines

Because most elite doesn't want the status quo to change and they are fighting back with their minions.

Please shut down all the trains, they are causing loss to taxpayers.
Please remove PIA from Pak's skies.
Please remove army because there is very low chance of war with india in presence of nukes.
Please shut down supreme court and high courts.
Please shut down metros. No subsidy should be given.
Please stop giving education because even educated patwaris don't understand anything.
Please remove the police because crime rate is high.
@The Eagle @Dubious @waz Buddies, before we remove trains and pias and army and bla bla bla, you start by removing this person.

Aey tay na langaan aalian gallan nain.:lol:
Actually what we do in Pakistan, we spent too much energy on building and showoff. But very less attention on true essence of work. So I say, assess the functionality and provide the necessary resources.

@The Eagle @Dubious @waz Buddies, before we remove trains and pias and army and bla bla bla, you start by removing this person.
LOL. So sarcasm is not allowed on PDF. and who the **** are you to suggest anyone to remove me. Mods are not blind and they can message me/warn me. Apni ookaat mein reh, I didn't even mentioned you.

LOL. So sarcasm is not allowed on PDF. and who the **** are you to suggest anyone to remove me. Mods are not blind and they can message me/warn me. Apni ookaat mein reh, I didn't even mentioned you.
Buddy, you were being childish...
That’s it...

Didn’t catch the sarcasm there coz if it was,
I apologize !!

Now CJ Gulzar’s remarks
“ Hakoomat ne NAB Ke parr katt diye hain “
PMLN was saying “ hamm NAB ke Nakhun kuttar dein ge “

What’s the difference?
PTI patwaries free to put some sxit here, and am standing on my point WE freaking don’t need this white elephant.
FBR FBI and courts are enough to put corrupts behind the bars if few Imandar still there.

Now CJ Gulzar’s remarks
“ Hakoomat ne NAB Ke parr katt diye hain “
PMLN was saying “ hamm NAB ke Nakhun kuttar dein ge “

What’s the difference?
PTI patwaries free to put some sxit here, and am standing on my point WE freaking don’t need this white elephant.
FBR FBI and courts are enough to put corrupts behind the bars if few Imandar still there.
Putting corrupts behind bars never recovers stolen money. We need a new system

Back
Top Bottom