Do we really need NAB

• NO

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • YES

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
:lol::lol::lol:

Ye gali muhallay walay log pdf pe kia kar rahe hain :D
Sir aap bangloon mein rehty hongy. Pakistan ki 24 % population raat ka axha khaana ni khaati hai. Hum ghareeb log un logoon sy nafrat karty hain jinhoon ny khud too mayfair flats lay liy per humain kachi basti mein ehny per majboor kiya. Hum un logoon ko duaain ni dy sakty. Aur jo un ko pakry ga hum unhein salam karein gy chahy koi bhi ho.

BHOOK TEHZEEB KAY ADAAB MITAA DETI HAI.

A version of NAB is fine, the NAB that we have is a political tool of the powerful.

Any one of us could be detained by them without due process, questioned based on zero suspicion let alone evidence, and their modus operandi is to have you produce your entire transactional record for the last five years. That includes bills, school fees, household expenditure, and if you can’t produce even 1% of what’s been asked, it’s enough circumstantial evidence for them to detain you for a long period of time, after which you are lucky to have a court date. And of course in our courts, as with any court on earth, that case would be thrown out. I know one person who has been through this witch hunt.

Release the most corrupt, then conspire against the military and then use the media (that gets grants from foreign governments) to make an issue out of everything. looks like 5th generation war or whatever it is called

I say NO, done nothing since 1999, almost all get cleaned by getting plea whatever.
It’s a white elephant and country like Pakistan with poor economy don’t need it.

Functions Prevention,Investigation,Prosecution,Policy
Permanent Staff 1 200
Number of prosecutors(if applicable) 60
Number of investigators (if Applicable) 135
Number of cases handled annually
Budget Autonomy No
Annual Budget of the Agency (US) $5.8 Million.

https://www.acauthorities.org/country/pk

5.8 Millions USD x 20 years guess the rest and it’s continuing lost.
Pakistan ko imandar or saaf niat log chahiay hain, idaron k ander, ya idaron k baghair, koi ferq nahi perhta.

A version of NAB is fine, the NAB that we have is a political tool of the powerful.

Any one of us could be detained by them without due process, questioned based on zero suspicion let alone evidence, and their modus operandi is to have you produce your entire transactional record for the last five years. That includes bills, school fees, household expenditure, and if you can’t produce even 1% of what’s been asked, it’s enough circumstantial evidence for them to detain you for a long period of time, after which you are lucky to have a court date. And of course in our courts, as with any court on earth, that case would be thrown out. I know one person who has been through this witch hunt.
Sir what’s the solution? I am reading other countries accountably authorities and its very important institution if work fair and without corruption in itself not least independent. But unfortunately in Pakistan it’s seems just a tool to have it for opposition only. KPK is heaven only saints living there( politicians all administration etc ) funny thing is that their turn start when some other party come in power.

Supreme court / High court of Punjab / High court of Sindh can be shut down it is cost waste on Nation

Short term Adjustment: Military Tribunal (3 days judgment), appointed for 8 years
Long Term: Government and Military select 100 Honest People to act as Judges

• Appointed by Military /ISI review clearance on Background
  • Recommended by Prime Minister

Create New Ministry of Property Management / Land Management: Handles Land / Property decisions who owns what based on digital registry (1 hour per case)

PRINT DIGITAL COPY FROM REGISTRY: Look at copies make decision
  • No Adjournment of cases till Judge Sahib's vacation of 45 day is over shit
  • No case forwarding because a lawyer is gathering shit
  • No delay and waste due to bail bazi

Create a Ministry of Family Affair: Handle family issues (Marriage /Divorce ) , 1 day

Corruption Cases: "Hang" the Politician, Financial loses to nation exceeding 1 Crore rupee, FAST TRACK !!!! Flush the Dumplings in the toilet which are floating and stinking up the country

Ethnic Politician who uses "Bursi" politics = Put behind bars
  • Aj mere grandfather ki Bursi
  • Tomorrow mere Amma ki Bursi
  • 3 days later my gadhe ki Bursi
  • 10 days later mere Uncle ki Bursi
Meri performce = Zero but due to Bursi , vote for me

Murder Criminal / Pedophile / Violent Crime / Daku = Hang the party ask questions later (2 day review clean the DNA pool )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Close / Expire existing Supreme court Judges, High Court judges, Lawyer Association, Lawyers, Give these bastards unemployment letter

Last edited:
Supreme court / High court of Punjab / High court of Sindh can be shut down it is cost waste on Nation

Work should be handled by Tribunal (3 day)

Yeah shut down the Civil secretariats of all four provinces as well ay kayra churri Vala dum kr dy ny

Long Term: Government and Military select 100 Honest People to act as Judges

@SIPRA langna is gal ty banda c

Sir aap bangloon mein rehty hongy. Pakistan ki 24 % population raat ka axha khaana ni khaati hai. Hum ghareeb log un logoon sy nafrat karty hain jinhoon ny khud too mayfair flats lay liy per humain kachi basti mein ehny per majboor kiya. Hum un logoon ko duaain ni dy sakty. Aur jo un ko pakry ga hum unhein salam karein gy chahy koi bhi ho.

BHOOK TEHZEEB KAY ADAAB MITAA DETI HAI.
By Gali Muhallay, i meant language.
I have seen people living in 2000sqyd+ homes and yet having 2 takay ki aukaat by their language and jihalat

Please shut down all the trains, they are causing loss to taxpayers.
Please remove PIA from Pak's skies.
Please remove army because there is very low chance of war with india in presence of nukes.
Please shut down supreme court and high courts.
Please shut down metros. No subsidy should be given.
Please stop giving education because even educated patwaris don't understand anything.
Please remove the police because crime rate is high.

Back
Top Bottom