What's new

Do something for Occupied Kashmir Sir.People in Madina reqesting General Raheel Sharif. Praying ....

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Do watch .................
Its great honor for General Raheel Sharif that people have such high hopes for him and a level of respect which any personality in Pakistan can just dream of...................

(indians are requested not to follow this thread plz)

@MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Ammara Chaudhry @Zarvan @Akheilos @Syed.Ali.Haider

Last edited:
Hoooo that was emotional. MashAllah! Allah has blessed this man with so much respect and honor. He truly deserves it. And asking of people for doing something for Kashmir shows the hope people have in him. Trust in him, confidence on his credibilities.
Confession: this is the only person I actually want to meet once in my life. (Like how people dream to meet actors, I dream to meet him)

May Allah gives him long life and respect and gives him strength to do more for Pakistan and people of Kashmir. Amen.

Kindly edit your title, its Madina Munawara and not Makkah
I was thinking the same................ but description was written as Makkah, so I preferred Makkah.............
Cant view :unsure:
Its on dailymotion..............
any way......... watch it on youtube

Last edited:
May Allah give him the courage to flush out the filth and corruption from inside. Finish what you started sir!

Salute to this revolutionary man!

Watu Izzu Man Tasha Watu Zillu Man Tasha

جسے چاہے عزت دے اور جسے چاہے ذلت دے

[Surah Aal-Imraan, Verse number 26]

We hope you dont let the nation down General!

hope he does something for Pakistanis first !
Oh we are not as ungrateful as indians we know how much he is doing for Pakistanis :tup:

Thanks for sharing your jealousy but not everyone is like the 1 thanks you got who gets happy with such a showcase of jealousy ;) or is it fear?

Please try if 65 , 71 and kargil have not taught you anything . 71 me sirf Bangladesh alag kiya tha this time it will be GB and AK .
typical indian...We are not living in the past

Neither are we but history is ready to repeat itself if you try . I request you and general raheel sharif to please try . Please !!
Well if you do notice the video is prob made by someone from IOK who is asking for help for Kashmir....We dont even need to try when the hearts of the Kashmiri people are with us and asking us for help :agree:

haha , assumption is mother of all f**kups .
Assumption? the guy literally chased him and did naray for him....Whoelse would do that except a desperate man whose land is being invaded? He was asking for help for Kashmir...

Denial syndrome is showing in your language ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom