What's new

Do something for Occupied Kashmir Sir.People in Madina reqesting General Raheel Sharif. Praying ....

Khalistan - India is Khalistan, Sikhs (our) Land of Pure.:yahoo:

1. India had a Sikh PM for 10 Years.
  2. Most of the Army Cheif in Indian History are Sikhs.
  3. Head of Economy Commission under UPA Government was A Sikh.
  4. Sikhs are amongst the Richest Community in India, Represents & excelling in Every Field of Lige & contributing towards betterment of OUR Motherland.
I can go on and on with the above but it's futile, speaking from Past Experience. :angel:

In Punjab - people are worried about earning 2 Waqt Ki Roti for there families, not the Figment of Your Imagination - Khalistan.

In fact, Pakistani PDF members easily out number the Khalistan's Supporters in India. It's a bitter reality. :lol:

Here is the Proposed MAP of Khalistan. I'm sure, you've never seen it before & do check the Area which they want from Pakistan "Punjab".

images

If you wish well being of Pakistan, you might retract from supporting It.

If you still wish to Support it - Please invite the NRI Sikhs from UK and Canada and give the Land which they want from Pakistan and help them creating " Khalistan". If this happens, Indian Sikhs will be more than happy to join new Country Khalistan Or, even seek help from Government of Pakistan to Support our cause.:azn:

PS: Both Countries should be content with whatever Part of Land they have, be it Kashmir or, Punjab; end this Madness and form brotherly relation.

So ma'am/sir, a black man is the president of USA and still many black churches are facing racism. You are giving me few names of Sikh people working officially for government, army or whatever --------- won't change the fact of Khalistan Movement.
Also, this movement is not for discrimination in job quotas or position in top fields of a country. But racism and discrimination is the reason, consideration of them as an untouchable cast, believing of Hindu that Sikhism is not different than Hinduism and not accepting it as a different faith is the problem.

And ma'am/sir I'm PAKISTANI and do not belong to any intolerant society. I don't want to see Khalistan getting separated from India. But if they don't feel proud to be called Indian and want independence, they got rights of raising voice for their rights. And since I have joined this forum all Indian mates start their talk with dividing GB and AJK from Pakistan and even with killing people they don't mind it.
I can't stop them to dream though. #PeaceFromPakistan. :)

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

S
We are not begging to anyone. You want to play your little games? We are okay with it. The mujaheedss are nice target practice for our army not to mention the reputation Pakistan is getting with its covert adventures in Kashmir.

Irnoic isnt it? Considering how Pakistan lost East Pakistan.
Soon u will loose east west south india dont worry naxals are on verge of getting south

Its great honor for General Raheel Sharif that people have such high hopes for him and a level of respect which any personality in Pakistan can just dream of...................

He is just another General. A good one, but a mere General nonetheless.

Like clockwork...Pakistanis treating their generals like gods..seems 60 years of this cycle has taught them nothing...
Maybe Pakistanis haven't heard the saying ...
"Khud ko kar buland itna, ke har taqdeer se pehle, khuda bande se khud pucche, bata teri raza kya hai?"

General saab can do diddly squat if Pakistanis dont make their country stronger..
Same lesson goes twice for India wrt. Modi or any other leader we have!

well. we wont mend our ways. You do as you like.

Your obsession with Kashmir and your constant meddling with our sovereignty lead ultimately to break you apart in 1971.
So, you keep up this charade and we will give you a befitting reply.

So ma'am/sir, a black man is the president of USA and still many black churches are facing racism. You are giving me few names of Sikh people working officially for government, army or whatever --------- won't change the fact of Khalistan Movement.
Also, this movement is not for discrimination in job quotas or position in top fields of a country. But racism and discrimination is the reason, consideration of them as an untouchable cast, believing of Hindu that Sikhism is not different than Hinduism and not accepting it as a different faith is the problem.

And ma'am/sir I'm PAKISTANI and do not belong to any intolerant society. I don't want to see Khalistan getting separated from India. But if they don't feel proud to be called Indian and want independence, they got rights of raising voice for their rights. And since I have joined this forum all Indian mates start their talk with dividing GB and AJK from Pakistan and even with killing people they don't mind it.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
This is what happen when you make hatred and nationalism and mix it with crony education. I am sad for you :/

Grateful ?
In our nation Generals are only for taking orders from elected govt .Neither he has capacity to take decision nor capable to bypass govt decision.
What does that show?
MANY countries have such process and plus our general was approached by this man with his mobile camera, he didnt offer anything so your point doesnt stand at all!
Nope .We did very well in past and now we are living in present and can see a good future .
And that is exactly the only thing you guys are sniffing off! Kindly dont quote me

(indians are requested not to follow this thread plz)

But
Apparently their high literacy rate doesnt include reading :unsure:

][/B]
I don't know how you cook the story of untouchable here....
Hindus & Sikhs has very cordial relationship in every nook & corner of the country....
We celebrate each others festival from Guruparv to Diwali..... We pay visit to each other holy places out of devotion....
All sikh guru are considered revered among the Hindus ....

On top of everything Sikh being a minority doesn't demand special care & never acts out of bigotry to threaten the nation unlike green ones .... True son/ daughter of mother India... We bow down to their spirit....

Don't worry khalistan can exist only in the mind of Pakistanis out of their despondency of none of their plan could take off against the nation.....

Like it or not, India is undergoing tremendous progress for many years to come and become 3rd largest economy in a decade with vast military capability.Taking kashmir from india is like dreaming me to become like a bill gates.

Unfortunately many pakistani's didn't realise the harsh truth is that every year passing by, kashmir dream is moving away from pakistan, as india becoming more and more stronger.

Showing false pride from both sides will achieve nothing.
Firstly there should be no war.
Secondly both of us cannot snatch the part of Kashmir being held by other country.
Thirdly after the CPEC, it is in China's interest to ask Pakistan to enjoy the benefits of trade, meaning again No War.
Lastly Nobody in Pakistan can go against interest of Pakistan, Similarly Nobody in India can go against the interest of India.
So do think before taking false prides against each other country.

A black can become President in US of A, A Sikh, Hindu, Christan or Muslim can become the President or Prime Minister in India Or, Army Cheif etc.. Can a Sikh or Hindu Become PM of PM of Pakistan.:azn:

May I know the Facts which you are referring to?

How many people been Killed in LAST DECADE in Punjab due to Khalistan Movement? Nelson :coffee:

Please check the number of fatalities in various part of Pakistan - I've seen documentaries and People are asking for Separate State for themselves. Don't they? It's a brutal fact - won't change the fact of separatist movement in Pakistan?

Also, this movement is not for discrimination in job quotas or position in top fields of a country.
But racism and discrimination is the reason, consideration of them as an untouchable cast, believing of Hindu that Sikhism is not different than Hinduism and not accepting it as a different faith is the problem.

May I know in which Islamic Madrasa in Pakistan thought you this Loathe of Crap?

1. Since when we are Considered as "Untouchables"? :rofl:
  2. Sikhism is not accepted as different faith? :rofl:
I challenge you to Prove the above Figment of your imagination with proof. :lol:

And ma'am/sir I'm PAKISTANI and do not belong to any intolerant society.

I know how Tolerant Pakistan's society is? I'll give you an example : Ahamdi's they get killed, Christmas etc. gets killed because of Blasphemy...

I don't wish to debate on above, as entire subcontinent has such issues. :coffee:

I don't want to see Khalistan getting separated from India. But if they don't feel proud to be called Indian and want independence, they got rights of raising voice for their rights.

Who told you we don't feel proud being Indian? :lol: FYI, the Constitution of India Provide all the rights to Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Hindu, Jain etc.

Did you check the Khalistan Map Posted by Me? Sikhs living in UK and Canada are interested in getting Khalistan. Why don't you provide them from Pakistan's Khalistan aka Punjab? It's gonna help them getting Khalistan Land from Indian Punjab. :coffee:

Please Provide independece to the People of Pakistan who want indepence - once you do it, think about us Sikhs. :tsk:

And since I have joined this forum all Indian mates start their talk with dividing GB and AJK from Pakistan and even with killing people they don't mind it.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

I'm responsible for what I post here, not others. :coffee:

I reiterate - Both Countries should be content with whatever part they have and end this Madness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom