What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pakistani Members.

Imam Bukhari is a false flag. You guys are wasting your time.

I saw charred bodies in the Gujarat riots... Pregnant bellies cut open, police standing idly by...

These are issues to take up FOR the Indian Muslims just for the sake of humanity's cause. It does not mean it justifies Pakistan's existence, which is not seeking any justification.

This is again a Prime example of Pakistani schadenfreude.

Who showed you such open cut bellies?? what was credibility of sources which brought it to you?? listen man I have seen hindu/muslims victims of bus/train accidents or building fire shown in as muslims victims or Gujrat or Ayodhya roits.Just few days before a young tibeti burining himself recently in New Delhi was shown as burnt alive Rohignya Muslim in Burma in PDF itself also a pakistani facebook page which got about 2400+ likes & 900+ favourable comments by muslims.

The fake propoganda of Gujrat muslims is done much by Pakistani hackers & website makers than any community on this earth. And unfortunately they 1000s of buyers who want to hear & believe misfortunes of Indian muslims without verifying credibility of source of propoganda.

Schadenfreude?Pakistanis have no idea about Indian Muslims.They only see things via the prism of some articles highlighting isolated negative incidents.My advice to Pakistan would be to not to feel schadenfreude or sorry for Indian Muslims but to have a look at their own country first.Pehle apna ghar to sambhal lo yaar, phir hum pe taras karna :lol:

Infact, I predict that Pakistanis will be envious of Indian minorities in only a few decades, at max., when the gap between the two countries starts to widen up so much that the standard of life in both countries will have a stark difference.Till that day comes, Pakistanis will keep their heads buried in the sand by citing one or to examples of religious intolerance which are being weeded out slowly but surely.I bet the next generations of Pakistan which will grow up in an India dominated world will have a tinge of regret about the past.This phenomenon has already started manifesting itself even in the nascent growth stage of India.

Lol! And Pakistan will not grow! Don't worry we will be happy superpower Indians actually knew Pakistan. Wow superdooper pooper India is greatest nation on the face of the Earth!! We all look up to you India my beloved superdooper hyperpower!!!

You saw ..? Saw as in saw ?

BS.

I and almost all in my generation have just two words for Partition - Good Riddance !!!

You should have told this to MAJ before partition happened.

what is MAJ? :D

Lol! And Pakistan will not grow! Don't worry we will be happy superpower Indians actually knew Pakistan. Wow superdooper pooper India is greatest nation on the face of the Earth!! We all look up to you India my beloved superdooper hyperpower!!!

we might not be the most loved nation in the world but we certainly know who is the most Hated nation in the world :D

my post count is back to 1. how come??

we might not be the most loved nation in the world but we certainly know who is the most Hated nation in the world :D

And we all know whose the most poverty filled nation on Earth yet thinks they are superpower :D

my post count is back to 1. how come??

What is the criteria for being the most hated nation? If you ask the common American public, according to them Indians r the most hated nation for cheap outsourcing of jobs to India, and that is one of the main things plaguing american society right now - unemployment and economy. Terrorism is not a major issue anymore as much as economy and unemployment is.

and not to mention the ugliest nation on earth.

And we all know whose the most poverty filled nation on Earth yet thinks they are superpower :D

its not us but world sees us as emerging economic power. it does make some failed countries jealous so be it. and for your kind information poverty in India is decreasing while its increasing in Pakistan. current statistics show its around 43 % in pak. now with such a poor economy increasing poverty can be fatal to a country without any backbone and reputation

What is the criteria for being the most hated nation? If you ask the common American public, according to them Indians r the most hated nation for cheap outsourcing of jobs to India, and that is one of the main things plaguing american society right now - unemployment and economy. Terrorism is not a major issue anymore as much as economy and unemployment is.

and not to mention the ugliest nation on earth.

my friend, we make them hate us because of our intelligence and smartness. though i know how much respect we get in west since some nationals claim to be us so to avoid discrimination.

its not us but world sees us as emerging economic power. it does make some failed countries jealous so be it. and for your kind information poverty in India is decreasing while its increasing in Pakistan. current statistics show its around 43 % in pak. now with such a poor economy increasing poverty can be fatal to a country without any backbone and reputation

its 70% poverty in india. no wonder people like to move to africa rather than india. you guys think you are developed superpower but things going bad for india. rupee falling like a rock and per capita hovering above $2000. don't show your inferiority complex, a 1.2 billion nation cant even feed it's 70% population and Indian govt uses it's own poverty figures to claculate poverty thats why national figures are only 30 pc while economic experts have always seen india poverty as 70pc and for ur info pak poverty is 22% we dont like to be compared to india who cant gain parity with us in any sector

India is worse than us in every sector. We dont like to be compared with India at all.

my friend, we make them hate us because of our intelligence and smartness. though i know how much respect we get in west since some nationals claim to be us so to avoid discrimination.

When they outsource jobs to India, it is not bcoz of the cleverness or smartness, it is bcoz of saving money. That is why it is known as cheap outsourcing. I work part time for wells fargo, and recently they outsourced some of their clerical jobs to india (which has nothing to do with intelligence or smartness and more with data entry). Reason? They had to pay $12-13 an hour for managed resources, and they r paying Indians $2-3 per hour for the same job.s You must have seen the reaction at our work place, when many ppl lost their jobs and their views on cheap Indians. No other group at our workplace is hated by ppl as much as Indians.

its 70% poverty in india. no wonder people like to move to africa rather than india. you guys think you are developed superpower but things going bad for india. rupee falling like a rock and per capita hovering above $2000. don't show your inferiority complex, a 1.2 billion nation cant even feed it's 70% population and Indian govt uses it's own poverty figures to claculate poverty thats why national figures are only 30 pc while economic experts have always seen india poverty as 70pc and for ur info pak poverty is 22% we dont like to be compared to india who cant gain parity with us in any sector

whatever makes you sleep better. thing is we are developing while our neighbor is degrading. a country who can't even produce a railway engine is giving lecture to a country who has profitable railways as well as metros. think about it, you hardly have any decent b school but you are giving lecture on economics to a country whose b schools every year pop up in top 20 list of the world. while your poverty rate is increasing at rocket science speed, our rockets are reaching moon. as I am typing this I am not sure how many of your countrymen would be bombing themselves. such a country with such a bad statistics giving lecture to potential superpower is nothing but a **** of laugh.

and FYI, our poverty is much less than you quoted an dis decreasing :)

@jinxeD_girl

Useless talking to people who 50% dont have acess to toilets so have to do their business on their roads

The Ugly Indian

When they outsource jobs to India, it is not bcoz of the cleverness or smartness, it is bcoz of saving money. That is why it is known as cheap outsourcing. I work part time for wells fargo, and recently they outsourced some of their clerical jobs to india (which has nothing to do with intelligence or smartness and more with data entry). Reason? They had to pay $12-13 an hour for managed resources, and they r paying Indians $2-3 per hour for the same job.s You must have seen the reaction at our work place, when many ppl lost their jobs and their views on cheap Indians. No other group at our workplace is hated by ppl as much as Indians.

Now these call centers have proved to be a ladder in making us IT powerhouse. ever heard of Bangalore? its called silicon valley of Asia. our countrymen worked hard day and night to achieve this status. If smart people are available at cheap price then why wont they come to us. there are many countries where cheap labors are available like in Pakistan but no one goes there. why? because there is difference between a madarsa educated and School educted person

whatever makes you sleep better. thing is we are developing while our neighbor is degrading. a country who can't even produce a railway engine is giving lecture to a country who has profitable railways as well as metros. think about it, you hardly have any decent b school but you are giving lecture on economics to a country whose b schools every year pop up in top 20 list of the world. while your poverty rate is increasing at rocket science speed, our rockets are reaching moon. as I am typing this I am not sure how many of your countrymen would be bombing themselves. such a country with such a bad statistics giving lecture to potential superpower is nothing but a **** of laugh.

and FYI, our poverty is much less than you quoted an dis decreasing :)

you mad indian? your half country dont have access to toilets buddy. your roads look like **** yet you think you are superpower. you rupee falling like a rock and S&P gonna rate rupee as junk, yet you talk about economic excellence. 5000 children of yours die everyday due to bad conditions in slums and poverty, and 600 million of yours is in poverty. Mumbai looks like ****, and has old buildings, and your laughable country can only produce one nobel peace prize and two gold medals. You have absolutely no parity with Pakistan yet you act like you do. Go compare your self with Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom