What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

Major d1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.

Do you follow media and news channel ? coz if you do you'll get your answer there. Don't ask people from India, ask the people of world how they feel about the Pakistani and Indian muslim citizens.

yeah they are very proud that they are over reperesented in army, govt jobs, parliament and state govts..

Correct me if i am wrong.. :P

They are also proud bcoz sachar committe said despite being 14% of national population Muslim get less then 3% jobs in bruecracy ..

They are also proud bcoz thier killer is PM of Bharat.

They are proud bcoz thier lives are much cheaper then life of mother cow..

And what that bharti above claiming about bharti Muslims, try to capture those 20 kerala isis terrorists and ISIS' toilet cleaners who left india before them.. AlQaida subcontinent chapter leader is bharti.. Biggest source of terrorism is situated in UP.. I cannot name openly bcoz thier followers will try to ban me.. For hint i can say Taliban, haqqani, TTP follow thier fatwa and ideology..

They were once part of the BRITISH EMPIRE ..... Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Burma, Aden, Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi to name a few

British_Raj_India_Flag.jpg

Passport.JPG

Any person who was subject of the British Crown from any part of the empire could get this passprt. So if you were born in Britain, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, Malaysia you could apply for this.

They were once part of the BRITISH EMPIRE ..... Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Burma, Aden, Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi to name a few

British_Raj_India_Flag.jpg
And soon even Scotland will leave...such an irony...and English will be hunting for the Sun ...but that's the rise and fall of nations...there were larger and more powerful empires in the history.

Last edited:
both my parents are from indian side of kashmir, and my father hates india with passion. He's gone as far as trying to start a fight with a CRPF soldier when we were on holiday in kashmir over 10 years ago, he respects pakistan allot but he told me his glad his family didn't move there. When you see kashmiris waving pakistani flags etc there only doing this to piss indians off. If the had a choice all of them would choose to stay with india, there fighting for autonomy, by waving the pakistani flag to the indians were sticking the middle finger to there shit government.
even people in pakistan who come to europe are trying to escape it. those that settle here don't want to go back. people need to realize that the culture in the kashmir valley is completely different to punjabi culture etc.

And soon the even the Scotland will leave...such an irony...and English will be hunting for the Sun ...but that's the rise and fall of nations...there were larger and more powerful empires in the history.
Even if it does makes no differance. We have moved on from age of empires. Today a state should offer it's citizens the best life it can. In that regard Britain is still great. Check out the ques outside the embassy in Islamabad.

And the point I was making do these Indian Muslims feel unlucky about not being ruled by the British. Because that's exactly what the OP is alluding to pre 1947 - British Indian Empire.

Even if it does makes no differance. We have moved on from age of empires. Today a state should offer it's citizens the best life it can. In that regard Britain is still great. Check out the ques outside the embassy in Islamabad.

And the point I was making do these Indian Muslims feel unlucky about not being ruled by the British. Because that's exactly what the OP is alluding to pre 1947 - British Indian Empire.

Phase 1 is complete and phase 2 is just starting with BREXIT. How long do you think stolen money can last....after all major industry is own by foreigners...Arab sheikhs and the corrupt of every country

Phase 1 is complete and phase 2 is just starting with BREXIT. How long do you think stolen money can last....after all major industry is own by foreigners...Arab sheikhs and the corrupt of every country
Okay. Your right. BTW I voted for Brexit. Best thing that could happen.

Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.
There are no such thing as muslims or hindus in India only Indians. On an average, daily life of individual their nationality or religion or gender should not make any difference.

If you have talent then it makes no difference.

Indias-Got-Talent-2016-Season-7-Winner-Suleiman-HD-Image.jpg

Former director of the Intelligence Bureau Syed Asif Ibrahim.

238610-syed1.jpg

Okay. Your right. BTW I voted for Brexit. Best thing that could happen.
Sir, I understand that but it was close 52-48 and if analysed in details, the people in cities voted against BREXIT. Londoners did not want to leave...mostly people from rural areas voted in favour. Though I understand their reasons...It may turn out to be good for England but the best I can say is to wait few years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom