What's new

Diwali festivities taking place in Lahore city

even the same happens with in Shab-e-Barat as well
Very rare at least no comparison with diwali.

Relax...you need to accomodate your fellow countrymen. For some once in a year diwali crackers might be "backwards"...for some daily noise of azaan in loud speakers might be "backward". You need to adjust.
Azan is a call to daily prayers and have purpose. Firecrackers are just wasting of money. :)

Very rare at least no comparison with diwali.

Azan is a call to daily prayers and have purpose. Firecrackers are just wasting of money. :)
See this is the problem why Muslims do not fit in properly with other communities. You think whatever you believe and whatever you think is the only truth ? While I am no Hindu myself , infact I do not belong to any religion I do enjoy Diwali and crackers , as well as love the delicious Eid food at my muslim friends and Enjoy Christtmas celebration . Here in India no one from any community dares to object another's festival or celebration, be it majority or minority . It might be waste of money according to you , while it might not be waste of money according to another people so why should he not celebrate ?

sorry guys but i dont enjoy crackers by some cracks no matter its diwali or shab-e-baraat......as for new year fireworks happens in specific places for those who enjoyed it not in residential areas where even if someone is ill or sick have to bear this nonsense just because it comes once in a year.......so stupid logic by indians as usual and relating every thing to religious hate is another thing i see only in indians.

See this is the problem why Muslims do not fit in properly with other communities. You think whatever you believe and whatever you think is the only truth ? While I am no Hindu myself , infact I do not belong to any religion I do enjoy Diwali and crackers , as well as love the delicious Eid food at my muslim friends and Enjoy Christtmas celebration . Here in India no one from any community dares to object another's festival or celebration, be it majority or minority . It might be waste of money according to you , while it might not be waste of money according to another people so why should he not celebrate ?
For a person who dosent pray, Azan is what you feel fire crackers are.
YOu know what? you are idiots.:mad: Look how dangerous it is , even more worse compared to this pictures :( poor sons.
VBK20-BANG_8855f.jpg

Hindus and Sikh lived in significant numbers in Lahore before partition .. Muslims and Hindus were neighbours BUT beneath the farce of good outwardly relations was great enimity , thats why when the 12th hour came and partition happened , the farce of hindu-mulsim good relations fell apart instantly , neighbours of many years were put to the sword and many were burnt , same was the story in cities of indian punjab.

know this that, its all a farce
you enjoying Eid ( Cows getting slaughtered )
or you Muslim friends enjoying diwali

I dont know why it is so difficult for india to come to terms with the reality that was laid bare by the events that took place in 1947

know this that, its all a farce
you enjoying Eid ( Cows getting slaughtered )
or you Muslim friends enjoying diwali

I dont know why it is so difficult for india to come to terms with the reality that was laid bare by the events that took place in 1947
What farce ? There's no farce. I enjoy beef and pork and pretty much any kind of meat lol. I am am atheist , I have no religion . I have many muslim friends , 2 of them are my best buddies. You don't even have any idea how we live here do you ? I pity you man . And Yes I enjoy all sorts of celebrations because they bring happiness . :)

What farce ? There's no farce. I enjoy beef and pork and pretty much any kind of meat lol. I am am atheist , I have no religion . I have many muslim friends , 2 of them are my best buddies. You don't even have any idea how we live here do you ? I pity you man . And Yes I enjoy all sorts of celebrations because they bring happiness . :)
But how dangerous firecrackers. Aren't they. These kind of celebrations should be organised a distance from population, and then no doubt it will be safe.

Back
Top Bottom