What's new

Disturbing photos show militarization of Israeli children

It's ok , after all you got to defend your nation from so many enemies.
The problem is that the illegal entity is always offending, it has never been about defence but rather expansion and offence.

I dont blame them .Cruelties they suffered in Nazi Germany was too much .They were hunted by Hitler ,to eliminate all Jews.They suffered this because of their religion.So they moulded their mentality like this.

Now they are doing te same to others. I'm actually glad they suffered so much because now I see what kind of people they are.

Why , YOU no Support China ? :o:

I have made it clear many times what I think about Pakistan and China relations which riled up a bunch of Chinese a while back. However the question here is when will you get up off your knees when it concerns Israelis? Perhaps not in my lifetime.

I have made it clear many times what I think about Pakistan and China relations which riled up a bunch of Chinese a while back. However the question here is when will you get up off your knees when it concerns Israelis? Perhaps not in my lifetime.

We share a common ground and i don't think India's support for Israel will end .

Endians are better spokespersons for Zionists than any Zionist I have ever come across. :rofl:

@KingMamba you are wrong .We have bilateral relationship with all other nations and we take decision only for our national interest and it is our priority.We only cares about our nation.

@KingMamba you are wrong .We have bilateral relationship with all other nations and we take decision only for our national interest and it is our priority.We only cares about our nation.

Your government yes and I respect them for being independent in foreign policy matters but vast majority of Indian people will never condemn Israel no matter what.

We share a common ground and i don't think India's support for Israel will end .

I am talking about the people your government is looking out for its interests in fact I even advocate Pakistan recognizing Israel but that does not mean I would not condemn them when they deserve it unlike Indians who like I said are their best spokespersons.

Your government yes and I respect them for being independent in foreign policy matters but vast majority of Indian people will never condemn Israel no matter what.

I am talking about the people your government is looking out for its interests in fact I even advocate Pakistan recognizing Israel but that does not mean I would not condemn them when they deserve it unlike Indians who like I said are their best spokespersons.

India has 125 crore people .How can you enter in a conclusion that majority of Indians support Israel?
We support our government .We support GoI policy whatever it is thats all.
And if some one try to justify Israel action then it is their success .And Arabs failure.Till now Saudi Arabia dont oppose Israel like Israel neighbours dont Iran do that. Muslims in other parts of World drawn inspiration from Hamas a pure resistive movement (later become violent) and created their own evil organistion.In one way or another they justified their action by point Hamas as an example.

Last edited:
When i was in school , we had one annual tour to the air base and see stuff around . And i still miss it . It inspires children to join and respect armed forces.

And now stop you stupid propaganda or you can cry a river , anyways no one gives a f*ck.
yes khal drogo,,,u are right

India has 125 crore people .How can you enter in a conclusion that majority of Indians support Israel?
We support our government .We support GoI policy whatever it is thats all.
And if some one try to justify Israel action then it is their success .And Arabs failure.Till now Saudi Arabia dont oppose Israel like Israel neighbours dont Iran do that. Muslims in other parts of World drawn inspiration from Hamas a pure resistive movement and created their own evil organistion.In one way or another they justified their action by point Hamas as an example.

http://bmj2k.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/what-the-****-meme-generator-what-the-****-am-i-reading-3255b3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom