What's new

Disney-esque theme park planned near Lahore

Private investment should be encouraged in the country. This venture will create jobs for the lower middle class in the form of ride operators, maintenance etc and people will get a new park to enjoy their weekend.

Yeah why not go ahead entertain n league's nine zero at the cost of the rest of the Punjab .

Shove this intellect of your up anywhere you like.
Which asylum did u escape from, im serious...

Lahore k ilava bhi shebar hain jaha'n abhi traffic lights b lgna baaki hain so plz spare me these economic stunts

when you are ready to open a business no one will stop you to open one in a far off village

Nice development pubilc needs some place to relax with their family

Compared to conjested zoos , theme parks are always best option for entertainment

priorities are what make or break a nation . Who f****** needs a Disney land when the health and education system is going down-raivand ---
Well, atleast Punjab CM and Pakistan PM is healthy ....a perspective of healthy leaders....

Of course the only foreign investment can come for this not for any hospitals or safe water projects !

if its a 100% private investment, its good. However, if its a partnership between Punjab govt and private firm, than its a total waste of money.

Well its not bad.
Better than crappy bollywood entertainment.
I never watch bollywood.
Neither did Zia. Look where it got him.

Ok i'm trolling. You had to bring in India in a post with Disney & Lahore...
:omghaha::omghaha:

Awam : we don't have anything to eat, no jobs, no electricity, no health facilities we are dying.
Govt : Keep calm ghareebo, we are building a theme park, it will fix all these problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom