What's new

Disgusting attitude of Pakistani fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there was furor from many Indians themselves who criticized those pictures...
No one saying all Pakistanis are like those in the pic but people of that country should criticize or rebuke them. The most disgusting part is a mainstream English news paper published this under title 'Buzzing with 'Zindabad'' (which is some kind of appreciation of Pakistani fans support to their team)
mahashai tum log match kam enjoy karte ho aur tu-tu main-main jada karte ho match ke shuru main bhi aur uske baad bhi.personally i find even watching cricket disgusting neve know someone on mike shout all those ma-behan swears on the field creats a quite embarrassing situation for us. more so if its in sasural.

As if Indians lead by example.....hence taste your own medicine.

funny+photos+of+indian+cricketers.jpg

No family members of ponting got mocked,well its not upto u to understand ;)

are becharo ko khus hone do.. :D
waise bhi jab Kohli batting karta hai tab to rote hi hai ye log :D

As if Indians lead by example.....hence taste your own medicine.

funny+photos+of+indian+cricketers.jpg
no not this one i was talking about the afridi one after 2001 wc semifinal which sonakshi sinha was tweeting.

hmmmmmmmmmmm to yeh to ham say bhe bohot aagy hain. phir rona kaisa yar. i was not aware of all these.

Well Kohli showed who is whose Baap in the match.

That should suffice, no need of a thread. A lot of people with issues with their dad either become prostitutes or cricket fans, this is not something we should be discussing.

khud to jaise dood k dhulay hue ho indians.... Didnt you watch how your players behave in ground i.e kohli..

Is this how Pakistanis respect others???? how will Virat kohli or his family feel when they see such pictures?? And even your mainstream media printing it..as if it is some kind of achievement!

pak-fans-cricket-2-7.jpg

Huh? Is this an insult?
Calling yourself "Kohli ka baap" would have mean that the person is better than Kohli in what they do - in this case, cricket. Hardly an insult.

khud to jaise dood k dhulay hue ho indians.... Didnt you watch how your players behave in ground i.e kohli..
tery us din match k bad k comments say abhi tak hansi aa rhai hai ......lolzzzzzz

no not this one i was talking about the afridi one after 2001 wc semifinal which sonakshi sinha was tweeting.

There are so many dear, but i couldn't find one with snow white standing with the Indian team.

This is much behater..........................:D

ld5bfXiicii.jpg

tery us din match k bad k comments say abhi tak hansi aa rhai hai ......lolzzzzzz

Haha. But thanks go to facebook lol.

actually the man in pic is insulting himself by calling himself kohli ka baap. I mean wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom