What's new

Discussion turns into Pakistan-bashing fest: Munir Akram removed from panel

It wuld have gone well with ur indian RANTING being alraedy dished out live on the show....'pakistan is involved'....'isi is behind this'.....'all roads lead to pakistan'...:blah::blah::blah:

One sided show of 'heroism' and 'intellect' from the 'democratic' india!! No surprise though..if munir had been invited that wuld have been a shocker.

salman rushdie...plz...the low level of human thought deserves no merit at all!! IGNORE

Ok. I admit that initially itself blaming pakistan within a few hours of the attack starting by the Indian media was wrong . But seriously, what did you expect? It was a country that had been shocked by the attack and felt outrage. The media gave voice to what the people on the street were feeling. Post facto we can say that the media should have acted with more responsibility and I am sure that guidelines to those effects have been passed by the NBA (National Broadcasting Association) that has circulated self censorship guidelines.

Next, about Indian leadership saying later that "prima facie we can conclude that the terror attack was done by elements in pakistan" is taking note of the fact that the government of the day in pakistan may not be involved in the attacks. This statement was released only after the questioning of the man in custody who is the focus of our attention as also examining the material evidence gathered from scene and the boat. So this language is the language of coercive diplomacy that has been launched by the government.

When many governments from US to UK to Oman have agreed that the attacks were Planned on pakistani soil. Pakistani and foreign media have confirmed that Kasav is a pakistani. Mr. Sharif has alluded to the same fact during his interview. However, the stand of the pakistani government is that it is still investigating the matter and that it has still not been able to gather any information about the "suspected" pakistani national seems to me like the ostrich with its head buried in the sand thinking that the world cannot see it since it cannot see the world.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

I wonder how you accumulate a wait of 80 Kg? :)
Just kidding

Anyways, Agree that Pakistani representation should have been there.

However, it might have been felt that the statements "This is a knee jerk reaction", "There is no proof", "No Proof has been shared", "Our investigation is ongoing" and finally "Pakistan condemns this attack on Mumbai in the strongest terms" could as well have been recorded and played back. :)

You mean like the small "health risk banner" which we see on the cigarette packs ! while the sale is allowed of injurious material !

Well what do you expect from the Indians !

They have always wanted bad name & reputation for Pakistan, even without proof they have been claiming otherwise !

After 4 years and lots of peaceful actions by Pakistan they will than claim the proof is unclenching !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom