What's new

Discussion about pictures of protests against israel from around the world..

wow, so your a something special that means right??

I actually like @Abii because he has made me laugh over the years regarding his posts about Arabs. If he were anybody else, I would given him that Chaudhry reply the Indians are used to.

don't be so insecure…
chinese aren't insecure like you guys

its true most don't care the the ones that do exist for both sides…. the activist, liberals will support palestine…… while redneck uneducated backwards thinking ones will support israel…. and thats the plain and simple truth.

i am just stating facts
india , china , mayanmar , sri lanka ..do you see any pattern there.

no i don't see any pattern except th you that muslims face discrimination in all these countries you mentioned
i am just stating facts
india , china , mayanmar , sri lanka ..do you see any pattern there.

no i don't see any pattern except th you that muslims face discrimination in all these countries you mentioned

and you said china isn't insecure like india then why do muslims face discrimination in your all wheather friend nation.

why only muslims are being targeted in so many countries ? why not hindus , christians or jews ?
have you ever seen hindus living in usa protesting against some xyz issue in nepal.

minding your own business is a big ask for you guys.

actually the israel-palestine problem wouldn't had snowballed into such a big issue had you guys remained neutral and not done these emotional theatrics.

and you said china isn't insecure like india then why do muslims face discrimination in your all wheather friend nation.

why only muslims are being targeted in so many countries ? why not hindus , christians or jews ?
have you ever seen hindus living in usa protesting against some xyz issue in nepal.

minding your own business is a big ask for you guys.

actually the israel-palestine problem wouldn't had snowballed into such a big issue had you guys remained neutral and not done these emotional theatrics.
muslims are being targeted those countries for what reasons??
hindus also get targeted in many countries, as do jews and even christians…

Why in any logical discussion must the pro "Jewish" quarter exert ad infinitum the existential threat which those people face with regards to Isra'eel?

That is NOT the case. For near enough two millennia since most Jews left Palestine many Christian / European lands have tried to wipe them from the face of the planet (from the Spanish after the fall of Granada to the Nazis) - they have always found refuge in Muslim lands. FACT!

The Jewish people have ALWAYS been considered People of the Book by Muslims - FACT!

Before the state of Isra' eel, Palestinians & Jews had lived in harmony. IF the Muslims were as ruthless as portrayed, would the Wall or the synagogues or even Christian places of worship remained standing? Would the guardians of the Holy Sepulchre be Palestinian Muslims whose families have carried the responsibility since the time of Hazrat Umar RDA? I doubt very much.

What is happening today (and kudos to media for presenting it as such) is false portrayal that equates Zioism with Judaism. That is tantamount to equating Daaish / Baghdadi's thugs to Islam. Neither is valid or is correct!

There are many Jewish organisations and even ex-servicemen that recognise this and openly criticise the state for promoting terror.

Add to this our own "Scholars" who also assist in this false representation and ignite anti-Jewish fervour. Why do they also fail to recall history and demonstrate that Jews and Muslims have lived side by side from the time of Rasool Allah SAW till 1948, when their religion was hijacked by fanatical neo-nationalist atheists?

I can only pity all sides especially the innocent ordinary person as it is they who are the first to suffer the consequences of pathetic nationalistic strategies which are based on ego more than ground realities.

Who asked Hamas to launch the rockets? This is not a story of David and Goliath! In this story, Goliath has superior weaponry and no consciousness of right and wrong. And David? His own kind have deserted him, leaving him with a catapult against Goliath's military machine - literally!

To my Shaheeds of Gaza - I am sorry, the Ummah has deserted you, for this is not the Ummah of Syedi Rasool Allah SAW, but the Ummah of the Dollar.

The Khadimean ul Shareefaen have become Khadimean ul Nafs.

Most people of conscious will support Palestine its only natural

We must continue to heap pressure on Israel stop them from being a normal state

This is a battle of wills and resistance

U are very good mod.

Thanks.

Just do me a favor my friend. Go easy on al-Hasani. You know how he is and gets all riled up when someone talks about Arabs. I think he is consciously trying to restrain himself now. I hope you return the favor. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom