What's new

Discussion about pictures of protests against israel from around the world..

Abii

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
<MOD EDIT> I HAVE MOVED 100+ POSTS TO CREATE THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO CLEAN A PICTURES THREAD <MOD EDIT>

Brown people and Muslims in different countries with a handful of white hippies mixed in.

Non Brown/Muslim people in Europe and North America overwhelmingly support Israel. It's not even a contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown people and Muslims in different countries with a handful of white hippies mixed in.

Non Brown/Muslim people in Europe and North America overwhelmingly support Israel. It's not even a contest.

Why? Does skin color even matter? Or a 'white' man protesting has more value than a lesser white man protesting? Btw, not all Europeans are white.

Why? Does skin color even matter? Or a 'white' man protesting has more value than a lesser white man protesting? Btw, not all Europeans are white.
@Abii is right from what I have seen most of the protesters are muslim immigrants or hippies. The average native in europe or america either doesn't care that much or supports israel.

Some are middle class too , they might be protesting Obama

educated progressives are against israel…. i know jews in america who are a giants israel…. you make it seem like only pot heads are protesting.
you are a big troll who takes things out of context… your not welcome on this thread and i request users to ignore you.

@Abii is right from what I have seen most of the protesters are muslim immigrants or hippies. The average native in europe or america either doesn't care that much or supports israel.
not true.. i live here… all the suburbans folks support israel while vast majority of city folks are againats israels actions…. people in america are too busy to come out and protest…

Last edited:
I understand, but still they are humans too. It's common that regular westerners either don't care or support Israel because of their governments' policies and also media and some other factors.

Israel is fighting for its survival. If Israel fails in defending itself, we will be seeing genocide of 10's of millions of Jewish people.
Israel is surrounded by people who are adamant on its total and complete destruction. Israel has to win everytime for it to survive, whereas Israel's enemies have to succeed only once for the complete annihilation of the Jewish state.

Last edited:
I understand, but still they are humans too. It's common that regular westerners either don't care or support Israel because of their governments' policies and also media and some other factors.
do me a favor can you delete all posts with no pictures?

In Beijing CHina
6834248_595464.jpg

6834249_997753.jpg

6834247_354291.jpg

Why are these non Chinese protesting in China? Israel-Palestine conflict is none of our concern.

Israel is fighting for its survival. If Israel fails in defending itself, we will be seeing genocide of 10's of millions of Jewish people.
Israel is surrounded by people who are adamant on its total and complete destruction. Israel has to win everytime for its to survive, Israels enemies have to succeed only once for the complete annihilation of the Jewish state.
the israelis can always go to their countries of origin…. but palestinians have no where to go..

the israelis can always go to their countries of origin…. but palestinians have no where to go..

In the Quran, Didn't Allah himself say that the nation of Israel is the promised land of the Jews?
640px-Kingdom_of_Israel_1020_map.svg.png

Map of Israel: 1020 BCE–930 BCE

THE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS
AND WILL RESTORE THEM TO IT AT THE END OF DAYS

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]​

SHAYKH PROF. PALAZZI COMMENTS:

God wanted to give Avraham a double blessing, through Ishmael and through Isaac, and ordered that Ishmael's descendents should live in the desert of Arabia and Isaac's in Canaan.

The Qur'an recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews and it explains that, before the Last Judgment, Jews will return to dwell there. This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

Last edited:
In the Quran, Didn't Allah himself say that the nation of Israel is the promised land of the Jews?
640px-Kingdom_of_Israel_1020_map.svg.png
1020 BCE–930 BCE

THE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS
AND WILL RESTORE THEM TO IT AT THE END OF DAYS

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

SHAYKH PROF. PALAZZI COMMENTS:

God wanted to give Avraham a double blessing, through Ishmael and through Isaac, and ordered that Ishmael's descendents should live in the desert of Arabia and Isaac's in Canaan.

The Qur'an recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews and it explains that, before the Last Judgment, Jews will return to dwell there. This prophecy has already been fulfilled.
bro…. like i said if jews don't win they can go back to their countries where they belong…
while the palestinians they have no other country to go to.
the children of israel who were present in those lands converted to islam…. all these jews aren't from here…
they aren't even the same people…… the indian jews look like me and you, the african jews are black the european jews and white the chinese jews look like chinese … so you telling me that all these jews originated from palestine???

bro…. like i said if jews don't win they can go back to their countries where they belong…
while the palestinians they have no other country to go to.
the children of israel who were present in those lands converted to islam…. all these jews aren't from here…
they aren't even the same people…… the indian jews look like me and you, the african jews are black the european jews and white the chinese jews look like chinese … so you telling me that all these jews originated from palestine???
Are you saying that the Quran is wrong ??

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz
can you guys please delete all posts with no pictures???

Are you saying that the Quran is wrong ??
no I'm not, I'm saying the children of israel the quran referred to is the jews from the middle east… most who converted to islam and remainders don't even make up a 500,000 of the population…
those yes are welcome to live in palestine but not these foreigners…
so are you going to prove me wrong or are your going to talk shit and disappear like a coward?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom