What's new

Discovery Channel reveals what it takes To Be in the Indian Army's Premier Strike Force

Not more???:P

4k-tv_o_2670843.jpg

NyUDW6V.png

I keep getting the image of an elephant trying to dodge bullets
Grrrrrrrr :confused:
Do not forget the fact that elephant is a very powerful animal.
are you a JMC badminton player by chance? your profile settings prevents pm
PM service isn't available anymore or atleast since last 3 years.
But messages can be posted on one's profile.

I am waiting eagerly to see them in documentary..... In a recent trip to Srinagar I met para officer on a flight who was sitting next to me posted in Kupwara, he was very hesitant to speak with me initially but once I recognize him with his hairstyle that he is not from ordinary army unit, he told me he is from SF unit, I intuitively said Para SF to which he nodded silently in extreme surprise then he asked me whr I belong to & how I know this para sf, & once I uttered Garhwali, he passed a smile in untold mode of "then you must be aware of army units"..... Later he silenced me on flight by saying that he cant divulge further any details about para on flight , after giving my army references he gave me his Mb no & asked to contact him if I am visiting kupwara though I just wanted to know their deployment strategy in J&k....

Right, but then it follows that you can't call them "best" or greatest, if they cannot be ranked. (Which they can't.) This whole bestest and greatest and my special-forces-better-than-your-special-forces entirely remains in the realm of fanboyism. If you can't rank them, you can't call them best or better or worse or worst - that's what cannot be ranked means.

Precise!

Back
Top Bottom