What's new

Disaster for US foreign policy and credibility

Depends on the context and whether you are serious. I took it for you supporting her due to her being "funny". In that case I agree. She is indeed funny. But not in the "funny" sense of the word but rather in a tragicomical and dangerous way.
Only one in a bilion years such people can decide anything o na governmental level,since we had one allready(G.W.Bush)we have a bilion year to go before the next one.

Only one in a bilion years such people can decide anything o na governmental level,since we had one allready(G.W.Bush)we have a bilion year to go before the next one.

True. But you never know. I would be cautious with her even though she is a tragicomical element in the American political landscape.

I am sure that @kalu_miah can elaborate more on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
People don t understand that American people and Obama is not much interested in Syria. Its time for Arab to find refuge in their own house.
Putin_guns1.jpg

True. But you never know. I would be cautious with her even though she is a tragicomical element in the American political landscape.

I am sure that @kalu_miah can elaborate more on that.

Sarah Palin is an example of low iq evangelical Christian lunatic, a foot soldier for the zionist neocon types. She is so dumb that they had to carefully coach her what to say, but even then people found out, because she also has a big mouth and like to talk.

McCain chose her as a running mate, without doing proper background check, I think as an answer to Hilary who was running mate for Obama in 2008. But it was a wrong decision. Ever since, she became the running joke and favorite punching bag of late night comedians and people everywhere. She was earning good money giving speeches etc. among her clueless fans, but soon she became irrelevant once her 15 minutes of fame was over.

People don t understand that American people and Obama is not much interested in Syria. Its time for Arab to find refuge in their own house.
Putin_guns1.jpg

Yes, we know Iran/Assad is backed by Russia and China for the moment, and Putin scored some points against the coward Obama, but the story of Syria is not over and hopefully at least Assad will no longer have Chemical Weapons to use in this war.

Last edited by a moderator:
UN report published strangely they didn't find use of chemical weapons......Even now Israel is backing Assad. This uprising has took long turn , it slip out of FSA and fall in the hands of Alkaida. That's biggest worry for US and Israel. A problem in the backyard . They don t want boyz in the hood.

UN report published strangely they didn't find use of chemical weapons......Even now Israel is backing Assad. This uprising has took long turn , it slip out of FSA and fall in the hands of Alkaida. That's biggest worry for US and Israel. A problem in the backyard . They don t want boyz in the hood.

You are delusional. Israel supporting Assad? I doubt how much longer you are going to use the Al Qaeda card, it is getting old already.

You are delusional. Israel supporting Assad? I doubt how much longer you are going to use the Al Qaeda card, it is getting old already.

Israel are not supporting any parties but they know that Mullahistan and the lunatic Mullahs are supporting Al-Assad (The Child-Murderer). I also recall a bird singing about a certain Israeli air attack on Syrian territory - more precisely Al-Assad strongholds.

I don't know how anyone is able to spin the current negotiations as the West/NATO being in favor of that dictator. A rather laughable and incorrect conclusion.

So it is, your lucky day. We got some stupid among us who caused a lot of damage, but its not going to save you in the end.

????????....Alkaida is a card, which doesn't exist ?.....:cheesy:.......These animals ruined Pakistan and still following the preaching of extremism . Only a Pakistani can better explain this terrorism. Being the citizen of Bengladesh residing in US ,,,can t understand the ground reality. Search this forum and see how this terrorism has destroyed Pakistan;..Same terrorist be exported to Syria,,,,

????????....Alkaida is a card, which doesn't exist ?.....:cheesy:.......These animals ruined Pakistan and still following the preaching of extremism . Only a Pakistani can better explain this terrorism. Being the citizen of Bengladesh residing in US ,,,can t understand the ground reality. Search this forum and see how this terrorism has destroyed Pakistan;..Same terrorist be exported to Syria,,,,

I do not support extremists, but to lump all them using the name Al Qaeda is what the US and Iran do, for their own political purposes. And you should blame your own leaders, past and present, for the problems in your country, blaming others is juvenile.

Obama as the Commander in Chief has 100% authority to attack without going to Congress (he and other officials said so many times), he went to Congress, because he is the biggest coward we had for a President for a long time. I am sorry I voted for this idiot.

LOL Obama doesnt give a rat **** to what you Sunnis want in your intra-sectarian blood lust and impontence to defeat the syrian regime.

The only thing he is concerned is keeping America out of this middle east clusterfuck out of which America will not come unscathed and at the same time ensure the security of its only true friend there - Israel and he has managed to do that. If Assad surrenders his chemical weapons that would be te single best thing that happened to Israeli security in a long long time and he would have managed to do that without firing a bullet.

This is a win-win-win-win for Israel-USA-Russia and Assad. The only sore losers in this episode were the sunni gulf monarchies, turkey and their poodles in Syria who were desperate for a US strike to level the ground with Assad and as I said before, Obama gives two hoots to that.

The funny thing is I remember exactly a year before these very same Islamists were raging against Mitt Romney for his anti-Islamic attitude and lavishing praise on Obama..one year later how the tables have turned ! Romney is the hero now and Obama is the coward. Dont these people ever understand that the US respects them no more than a tissue paper to use and throw ? :lol:

LOL Obama doesnt give a rat **** to what you Sunnis want in your intra-sectarian blood lust and impontence to defeat the syrian regime.

The only thing he is concerned is keeping America out of this middle east clusterfuck out of which America will not come unscathed and at the same time ensure the security of its only true friend there - Israel and he has managed to do that. If Assad surrenders his chemical weapons that would be te single best thing that happened to Israeli security in a long long time and he would have managed to do that without firing a bullet.

This is a win-win-win-win for Israel-USA-Russia and Assad. The only sore losers in this episode were the sunni gulf monarchies, turkey and their poodles in Syria who were desperate for a US strike to level the ground with Assad and as I said before, Obama gives two hoots to that.

Well I know Hindutva terrorist sympathizers like you are happy to see 100,000 Muslims get killed and loath to see an end to these killings.

But the whole point of this thread has been that Muslim countries should not depend on the US for their security. And rebels in Syria should not have taken Obama's words seriously when he said "Assad must go".

In any case GCC states and Turkey are enough to bring Assad down, it will just take a little longer, so this is no major set back or game changer.

And getting rid of the Chemical Weapons is a good thing for civilians and rebels in Syria, at least Assad will not get to use them any more to kill more Syrians.

Take it easy guys, no matter how much you call me terrorist or gloat about Obama's chicken out, the fact is Assad is going down, sooner or later. There is nothing you can do to change that.

Hearing the same "assad is going out in another two weeks" for the last three years kalu. He is not going anywhere as far as I can see..:lol:

Well that's where you guys are wrong and I am right, I declared more than 2 years back when this war started that Assad will be gone, and I still believe that he will be gone. The war is not over, only when it is we can say which side won.

It would be a cold day in hell before anyone gives credence to what kalu believes. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom