What's new

disagreements between American and British troops at Kabul Airport

truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
E9FY3AcWYAYHZ0B.jpeg

U.S. Army - 10th Mountain Division this evening at Hamid Karzai Airport in Kabul

Concerning reports from
@RespectIsVital
involving serious disagreements between American and British troops at Kabul Airport. Can't say I'm surprised, we made it clear we'd be doing things differently to the US. 82nd Airboune CO and the CO of 2 Para had a "screaming match"
😬

"UK Troops are running their own operation" - which involves taking personnel and vehicles outside the gates of the airport to find those eligible for evacuation. On the other hand the US is urging those eligible to fill out a form and troops are not leaving the airport at all.

UK troops unhappy with treatment by US troops. Pretty disappointing from the Americans if true, since the Paras are the ones operating inside Kabul itself. This should be a mutual understanding of getting people out, not chatting shit and one upping by the US. Not impressed.

Sierra Alpha on Twitter: "Concerning reports from @RespectIsVital involving serious disagreements between American and British troops at Kabul Airport. Can't say I'm surprised, we made it clear we'd be doing things differently to the US. 82nd Airboune CO and the CO of 2 Para had a "screaming match" 😬" / Twitter

@SQ8 @PanzerKiel @Blacklight @Ark_Angel @Rashid Mahmood @gambit @Dazzler
what soldiers do in such situations? If there is a disagreement in a battlefield.

Last edited:
quite common if there is no centralised command and coordination channel available.. at many time you see units operating in same area but fall under different commands / ORBATs which can make things tricky among them... I believe similar would have been the incident being talked of.. but usually such things are always amicably resolved at mid-senior levels.. does not even need high command verdict...

US troops ki phati hui hai

View attachment 770992
U.S. Army - 10th Mountain Division this evening at Hamid Karzai Airport in Kabul

Concerning reports from
@RespectIsVital
involving serious disagreements between American and British troops at Kabul Airport. Can't say I'm surprised, we made it clear we'd be doing things differently to the US. 82nd Airboune CO and the CO of 2 Para had a "screaming match"
😬

"UK Troops are running their own operation" - which involves taking personnel and vehicles outside the gates of the airport to find those eligible for evacuation. On the other hand the US is urging those eligible to fill out a form and troops are not leaving the airport at all.

UK troops unhappy with treatment by US troops. Pretty disappointing from the Americans if true, since the Paras are the ones operating inside Kabul itself. This should be a mutual understanding of getting people out, not chatting shit and one upping by the US. Not impressed.

Sierra Alpha on Twitter: "Concerning reports from @RespectIsVital involving serious disagreements between American and British troops at Kabul Airport. Can't say I'm surprised, we made it clear we'd be doing things differently to the US. 82nd Airboune CO and the CO of 2 Para had a "screaming match" 😬" / Twitter

what soldiers do in such situations? If there is a disagreement in a battlefield.

View attachment 770992

Concerning reports from
@RespectIsVital
😬

Two swords can`t fit into the same sheath.

Americans are famously cowardly, not surprising that they are hiding behind the Airport walls.

Back
Top Bottom