What's new

Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manmohan is a coward..

Pakistan must be answered the language it understand. The language USA showed them at salala..

We are ready. come attack us.
Just dont cry when another 2008 or parliament attack happens.

Does any rapes or poverty deaths in India have correlation?

Must be evil ISI :devil:

Civilized world always defeated by uncivilized animals. When terrorists from Arab came to India, India was civilized.

We are still civilized thats why uncivilized terrorists (Animal) are beheading our men. Thats why uncivilized Dogs mutiliate Saurabh Kalias Body..

We need Shivajee who fought the uncivilized in there way. Teh biggest mistake we did we left 90,000 Killers.. If we would have treated them there way, Story would have been different...

Manmohan is a coward..

Pakistan must be answered the language it understand. The language USA showed them at salala..

I agree Indian Army should NOT have mutilated kalia's body. Indian army should not have done that to score credit and blame Pakistan. Bad idea it was to ruin own soldier's body.

2. India doesn't have balls and will never have to stage any salala .

so wake up

Does any rapes or poverty deaths in India have correlation?

Must be evil ISI :devil:

Enlighten us with UN stats. of per 100000.(country wise:azn:)

I agree Indian Army should NOT have mutilated kalia's body. Indian army should not have done that to score credit and blame Pakistan. Bad idea it was to ruin own soldier's body.

so wake up

But, we can bifurcate your country.:devil:

WASHINGTON: The United States on Tuesday expressed hope that Pakistan and India would continue recent peace efforts towards normalisation of relations while the State Department described as unconfirmed the Indian reports about alleged firing from the Pakistani side and deaths of five of its soldiers in the disputed region of Kashmir.

“We are aware of these unconfirmed reports and are concerned about any violence along the Line of Control,” spokesperson Jen Psaki said at the daily briefing when asked about Indian claims of deaths of five of its soldiers.

Psaki said that Washington’s policy on the longstanding Kashmir dispute has not changed. “We still believe that the pace, scope and the character of India and Pakistan’s dialogue on Kashmir is for those two countries to determine.”

“We hope that India and Pakistan will continue the steps they have recently to improve their bilateral relations

US hopes Pakistan-India peace efforts remain on track despite LoC events – The Express Tribune

Oh so Hindu terrorist organisations from saffron brigade adopted the same style when they killed Muslim Kids/women and innocent men?

U can not fight an animal in civilized manner, Unless the same pain is not inflicted, they will never understand..

Americans, Capt Black jack, Shivajee,Israeli, Burmese , they have shown us the way how to control terrorism.. We must learn from them..

A civilized approach is not option..

ur right ,,,currently India does'nt have the balls ,,,,,

We r run by pakistani govt..

BJP rightly said,,,,CONGRESS KA HAATH KISKE SAATH ??

On Topic,,, things getting worse ,,,& again things happening when both countries wer going to talk.

so wake up

so wake up

I am sad for the day when India left 90,000 criminals... That was the biggest blunder.

U can not fight an animal in civilized manner, Unless the same pain is not inflicted, they will never understand..

Americans, Capt Black jack, Shivajee,Israeli, Burmese , they have shown us the way how to control terrorism.. We must learn from them..

A civilized approach is not option..

Pakistan is not BD or Nepal.

Try anything on Pak and your cuntry will be a radiated wasteland. Your gonna have to reincarnate somewhere else in the world. Preferably a cow in Pakistan during eid... :cheers:

Coward PM..

My blood is boiling when Pakistani are killing our soldiers and mocking us...

Try anything on Pak and your cuntry will be a radiated wasteland. Your gonna have to reincarnate somewhere else in the world. Preferably a cow in Pakistan during eid... :cheers:

Keep mocking, Just because my leaders are spineless, ppl like you are jumping here...

A dog can bite you. Should you be biting the dog in response???:police:

Killing the dog should be response, so that other dogs will never bite

I am sad for the day when India left 90,000 criminals... That was the biggest blunder.

I also regret the day Bhutto handed over a list of Khalistan seperatists.. If she had not map of Hindostan would be radically different

BMD & CMD tech development in full swing in various countries including India. Nuclear weapons will soon be obsolete in near future( say 20-25 years) like many other weapons in the past .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom