What's new

Dirty Harry Registers an FIR against Salman Ahmad of Junoon in Baluchistan.

seriously sipra sabh! ya khanzeer kuttay is mulk ko tabha kar dain gey aur bhag jain gey! na election hoga na kuch bas ya lootay rahay gey aur IK apni bukwas karta rahay ga!

aur boot keh ghulam in khanzeerun ko sajday kartay rahain gey!

Yes, that seems to be the case, unless some catastrophe happens.

This bastard Asim Munir is Nawaz's lap dog. Things will not changed with arrival.

Bajwa is replaced by another Bajwa. Like I said Bajwa isnt isolated it's the whole institution and the rot within it. Hence no change in the overall policy.
PTI should embrace a confrontation. IK has been avoiding it for far too damn long.

PTI should embrace a confrontation. IK has been avoiding it for far too damn long.

Can't. Public power (quantum + intensity) is far far less than even minimum required. I believe, IK is awaiting for some spontaneous intense public reaction, without him being seen as openly instigating it.

unless some catastrophe happens.
like a collective awakening of the national psyche and provision of quomi ghairat from ghaib ka khazana.

1670410413376.png

Bajwa is replaced by another Bajwa. Like I said Bajwa isnt isolated it's the whole institution and the rot within it. Hence no change in the overall policy.
I am increasingly beginning to think mir hafiz is using the relaxation provided by IK to establish a firm grip of the army so once he goes bajwa mode, he can sort of the problem makers (sensible patriotic officers) in the the army easily.

@SIPRA , sir g, what say?

Who is this dirty harry? Gen Faiz is gone......and the tweet about Mr. Khan not able to register his FIR. That statement was to fool the geniuses who believe him like he's some wana be prophet. The issue is, his OWN government refused to take his FIR as he's blaming unnecessary people in it without proofs. If someone shot me, I can't go name Imran Khan for it or Gen. Faiz, there have to be proofs. They tried the same in London against NS by accusing him of some weird conspiracy theory to "provide shooters" to kill late Arshad Shariff in Kenya. The UK police refused to act on bullshit and nothing was even taken down as a complaint.

There has to be some method to this propaganda madness. Never seen a political party try to do nothing for 4 years and when they are kicked out, they want everyone in jail. And they abuse religion, call siding with them Jihad, Riasat-e-Medina, amar bil marouf, "real azaadi" (from an already freed Muslim nation :yahoo:). How stupid and dumb this drama is? And in this drama and media propaganda, they HIDE their incompetency's, that they turned the entire military establishment against them ONLY because they didn't do any work and just enjoyed the benefits of power!! All real issues Pakistan was facing, were never brought up but propaganda was going 24-7 to create a layer of stupid arguments on top of the real situation. People need to wake up and realize, if Pakistan exists, we all do. And for that, every politician if elected MUST show delivery, national growth and public welfare. Otherwise, the same people, instead of idealizing and fancying a person, need to remove him from power and vote someone else in.

Dirty Harry is Major General Faheem.

An FIR is a report made by victim and they have a legal right to accuse whoever they want. The duty of the police is to then investigate and establish whether the report is correct or not.

I am increasingly beginning to think mir hafiz is using the relaxation provided by IK to establish a firm grip of the army so once he goes bajwa mode, he can sort of the problem makers (sensible patriotic officers) in the the army easily.

@SIPRA , sir g, what say?

Could be. But IK doesn't have much choice. He is struck in a cul-de-sac.

Fahim Raza is not MG, but brigadier and ISI Sector-in-Charge, Islamabad.

Exactly! Bajwa just happened to be the manifestation of it during that period of time.

An FIR is a report made by victim and they have a legal right to accuse whoever they want. The duty of the police is to then investigate and establish whether the report is correct or not.

As others have pointed out... here's the hierarchy (already in the public domain):

Bajwa / now Munir - 4 star / COAS
Nadeem Anjum - 3 star LTG / DG ISI (directly under the above)
Faisal Naseer - 2 star MG / DG (CI) in the ISI (directly under the above)
Faheem Raza - 1 star BRIG / Sector Commander or DDG in the ISI (directly under the above)

Exactly! Bajwa just happened to be the manifestation of it during that period of time.

As others have pointed out... here's the hierarchy (already in the public domain):

Bajwa / now Munir - 4 star / COAS
Nadeem Anjum - 3 star LTG / DG ISI (directly under the above)
Faisal Naseer - 2 star MG / DG (CI) in the ISI (directly under the above)
Faheem Raza - 1 star BRIG / Sector Commander or DDG in the ISI (directly under the above)

There are also another brigadier and 2 colonels, named in the statement, in addition to two brothers, who were his hosts in Kenya.

Imran Khan ki hatred ney sab ko Andha kar dia hai, everyone is being exposed. Andhay aur Pagal ho kar ghalti pey ghalti kar rahey haen.

Aur IK ney sab ko Nanga kar dia hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom