What's new

Dirty Hafiz Stopped PTI to protest against Israel

Again, more blatant nonsense and lies. There's no one who's been more categorical in their support for Palestine and Palestinians than IK over the years. There's countless videos supporting that, whether he's asked about it by Western media, or when on stage at any policy think tank. Places that other useless corrupt politicians fail to appear on, because, well, they're useless.

And always articulating the point excellently, unlike the sold out Faujwari's elsewhere.

And to demolish your post completely, here's a tweet from his account (used sparingly since being in jail) from Saturday, 07th October when war broke out - enjoy reading:
His statement from jail didn't mention anything on palestine.aall the pti account tweets can't cover that

I understand you're hurting from having your lies demolished.

And now it's also clear you cannot read English given what IK said in his tweet.

Keep crying.
It makes me zero difference even if imran comes out tomorrow and speaks on the issue.

..he may even meet bajwa secretly asking to take extension till elections while publicly tell folks that he is a Mir Jafar ghaddar.
So what he says and what he does.. doesn't necessarily need to correlate.

His twitter is more of a fan account...to cover his rear while he is in jail.. but his statement should have talked about it since it was directly from him.

It makes me zero difference even if imran comes out tomorrow and speaks on the issue.

..he may even meet bajwa secretly asking to take extension till elections while publicly tell folks that he is a Mir Jafar ghaddar.

His twitter is more of a fan account...to cover his *** while he is in jail.. but his statement should have talked about it since it was directly from him.
Leave imran khan he is a jew , where are so called islamic mujahideen of islam and their AAQA one and only hafiz quran COAS ? why they are not speaking against the on going miscare of the innocent palestinians ?

His twitter is more of a fan account...to cover his rear while he is in jail.. but his statement should have talked about it since it was directly from him.

What is this continuous nonsense you're spewing and why are you embarrassing yourself?!

He has for decades spoken about the issue. The evidence is all out there, and he would've been just as vocal if he was free today.

Despite being under pressure to recognise Israel, he has refused to do so and made it clear that until the Palestinians have their legitimate and contiguous state, there is no question of recognition.

Now if you wish to keep embarrassing yourself, then feel free to do so. But if you had an ounce of shame, you'd accept the foolishness of your posts and disappear.

What is this continuous nonsense you're spewing and why are you embarrassing yourself?!

He has for decades spoken about the issue. The evidence is all out there, and he would've been just as vocal if he was free today.

Despite being under pressure to recognise Israel, he has refused to do so and made it clear that until the Palestinians have their legitimate and contiguous state, there is no question of recognition.

Now if you wish to keep embarrassing yourself, then feel free to do so. But if you had an ounce of shame, you'd accept the foolishness of your posts and disappear.
Learn to reposnd a post completely else don't reply.
Don't cherrypick..
Iks response to Washington while in power and while in trouble should match.
From haqiqi azadi.. to puhlease US senate sar make sure our elections are free and fair...lol

Don't cherrypick..
From haqiqi azadi.. to puhlease US senate sar make sure our elections are free and fair...lol

I've dismantled your original post on both fronts. There was no cherry picking.

1) You said no one was stopping PTI from putting a statement out on Palestine - and I've proved they've been doing nothing but put out consistent statements. And they were the first to call for rallies in support on Friday after Jummah, but Whisky Munir couldn't displease his masters so had to prevent that. However, there's still been a great response nationwide on IK's call.

2) And you've said IK has 'visibly ducked' this issue to build bridges with Washington, when I've shown you he issued a statement on Saturday which has had nearly 100k likes. And is on record historically defending the Palestinians.

So how about you learn to accept the complete demolition of your lies, and stop embarrassing yourself.

There are many protests going on in the country they are .just a search away...enough to put shame in gumrandos whose leaders message from jail didn't have a mention of the palestine situation..? So is ik the real agent? Or an opportunist who would zip when he needs west.

Nice mental gymnastics faujeet 😂

Don't cherrypick..

Cypher leak disproves everything you say lmaoo

his recent UNGA speech

He copied IK's line on Islamophobia 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Faujeets have no shame

See PMs statements on palestine.. his recent UNGA speech.. state policy on palestine hasn't changed even a bit.

I asked about Asim Whisky speech not Kukkar. If Bajwa can talk against Russian invasion
of Ukraine then I am sure the issue of Palestine should be more important for Thief of
all Scoundrels?
1697231591599.png

Im not a pmln spokesperson here nor i support them....
Noones stopping pti to put a statement on palestine.. Imran has visibly ducked this to build bridges with washington and then that's what NS has also been doing for a long time..that's what all these political prostitutes do..no surprise.
Chawlain marna band karo. IK has no access to media or allowed to speak openly, despite that he has released statement on twitter:
PTI as a party is trying to do protests but are being arrested by PMLN appointed care taker govt.
As of now nothing from NS.

Question is about NS.

I've dismantled your original post on both fronts. There was no cherry picking.

1) You said no one was stopping PTI from putting a statement out on Palestine - and I've proved they've been doing nothing but put out consistent statements. And they were the first to call for rallies in support on Friday after Jummah, but Whisky Munir couldn't displease his masters so had to prevent that. However, there's still been a great response nationwide on IK's call.

2) And you've said IK has 'visibly ducked' this issue to build bridges with Washington, when I've shown you he issued a statement on Saturday which has had nearly 100k likes. And is on record historically defending the Palestinians.

So how about you learn to accept the complete demolition of your lies, and stop embarrassing yourself.
Chaato Is10k likes wali tweet ko that only talks only on behalf of him. Khans own statement missed it ..no matter how much you sit here and cry out loud.. khan missed talking about the issue in the statement.. purposefully..

I asked about Asim Whisky speech not Kukkar. If Bajwa can talk against Russian invasion
of Ukraine then I am sure the issue of Palestine should be more important for Thief of
all Scoundrels?
View attachment 961443
Kash tu Thora Parha likha hota. BetaPak. The PM statement is states and asims stance...now cry all you want over this..That statement was given during islamabad security dialogue.. you can wait till next such event for a statement from chief.

Last edited:
Chawlain marna band karo. IK has no access to media or allowed to speak openly, despite that he has released statement on twitter:
No excuse to not mention Palestine in his statement.
Actually he doesn't want to hurt the lobbying moeed and other minions are doing for him in west.

Anyone who stops pro Palestine protests in Pakistan must be treated like an ally of Zionists and punished accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom