What's new

Dire need to counter RAW’s terrorism

I think we have to understand here at the end of the day we are each others' potential and immediate enemies. its very unfortunate but true. So given this scenario its natural that both RAW and ISI will maintain covert ops division and will try to gain leverage . Pakistan has to accept that Mumbai act has carried out by pakistanis and RAW I m sure is not opening so many consulates in afghanistan for visa purposes either.

These are ground realities in which we live today. As an indian on one hand I want RAW to be capable enuf to answer back any adversary on the other hand I also want India to make a sincere effort to bring peace.

Both ullu da patha aeee yaar:rofl:(cant wait to see the movie)

RAW is an integral part of Indias security apparatus.Today undoubtedly its resources are well scattered all over south asia.Whatever action it resorts too i am pretty sure it is most likely for the defence of its homeland.Too counter it or not is other countries headache.But as long as a scenario of threat remains for India its fair to say that all options of operation are open for RAW

I think we have to understand here at the end of the day we are each others' potential and immediate enemies. its very unfortunate but true. So given this scenario its natural that both RAW and ISI will maintain covert ops division and will try to gain leverage . Pakistan has to accept that Mumbai act has carried out by pakistanis and RAW I m sure is not opening so many consulates in afghanistan for visa purposes either.

These are ground realities in which we live today. As an indian on one hand I want RAW to be capable enuf to answer back any adversary on the other hand I also want India to make a sincere effort to bring peace.

Both ullu da patha aeee yaar:rofl:(cant wait to see the movie)

Well it's good to see someone who can think outside the box and not act like an armchair expert. I don't care whether you believe India is involved in terrorism in Pakistan or not but the logic I see by Indians here is simplistic, naive and black and white to the highest order.

Indian RAW is involved in Pakistan as much as ISI is involved in India. It's just RAW was created, because of ISI involvement in india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom