What's new

Diplomat's wife smuggled Jews out of Pakistan

Refer to the Comments published about me on Point of no return blog, It was false as I am being an Israeli. Alhamdulilah, I am a Muslim Pakistani and I have been actively opposing Israeli and Zionism in all my published works, discussions and speeches.

Like majority of Pakistanis, I have no problem with Jews, rather I have affection with them comparative to other Religions including Hinduism, Budhism etc but for Zionism (Political form of Judaism), I have strong & harsh feeling, that can be seen in my writings on my blog.

I am working on the existance of Jews in Pakistan since 1947 to date as fellow Pakistanis not for Zionism backed Israeli Jews. Pakistani Jews are and have been part of my beloved country and my country fellows have always been very kind, sympathetic and friendly to them. Aimed the propaganda about Pakistan & Pakistanis being violent towards the Jews, I started my research to find out the facts about the treatment of Pakistanis to the Jews in Pakistan and the activities of Jews in Pakistan.

I have published first article of my research on my blog with the title of "Pakistani Jews – They didn’t Migrated because of Antisemitism".

Regards,

Syed Haroon Haider Gilani
I wish you godspeed.
have a good day

Hey its a free country! Everyone has the right to go and live wherever they want!

Refer to the Comments published about me on Point of no return blog, It was false as I am being an Israeli. Alhamdulilah, I am a Muslim Pakistani and I have been actively opposing Israeli and Zionism in all my published works, discussions and speeches.

Like majority of Pakistanis, I have no problem with Jews, rather I have affection with them comparative to other Religions including Hinduism, Budhism etc but for Zionism (Political form of Judaism), I have strong & harsh feeling, that can be seen in my writings on my blog.

I am working on the existance of Jews in Pakistan since 1947 to date as fellow Pakistanis not for Zionism backed Israeli Jews. Pakistani Jews are and have been part of my beloved country and my country fellows have always been very kind, sympathetic and friendly to them. Aimed the propaganda about Pakistan & Pakistanis being violent towards the Jews, I started my research to find out the facts about the treatment of Pakistanis to the Jews in Pakistan and the activities of Jews in Pakistan.

I have published first article of my research on my blog with the title of "Pakistani Jews – They didn’t Migrated because of Antisemitism".

Regards,

My apologies for unwittingly propagating something that wasn't true. Thanks to some sharp-witted members here, the error was caught quickly.

By the way, I find your blog quite interesting.

Last edited:
more research is required before passing judgements or analyses......Pakistan has never had an agenda against the minority groups.

There are some misguided people here and there, but on aggregate level I dont think there is any kind of discrimination against them.

I consider a Christian or Parsi as much Pakistani as a fellow Muslim. Hopefully the (tiny) Jewish community would one day feel comfortable with returning to Pakistan or at least representing Pakistani interests overseas.

I am aware that there were very historic synagogues in Karachi....While some were razed or left to rot, I do hope there are some remnants or ones that are intact; perhaps the people of Karachi can inform me.

Again -- more research is required on this little known subject. The Jewish community was extremely small; and one year after Pakistani independence I'm sure many of the Jews migrated willingly to the israil

Judaism is not equal to Zionism. Many zionists (especially those in the U.S.) are not even practicing jews. It's more political, religion is just exploited to suit their causes (i.e. the ''chosen land'' and ''chosen people'' cliche)

unlike the militant & heavily armed, ULTRA aggressive israily settlers in West Bank, no such phenomenon took place like that against the Jews of Karachi. Keep that in mind

p.s. Interestingly enough, a close family friend of ours (Bilal Haq) hails from an originally Jewish family....he's one of the top marine geologists (and geo-physicist) in the U.S. --working at National Science Foundation (NSF).

Last edited:
Judaism is not equal to Zionism...
Off-topic, not to discuss here.

...unlike the militant & heavily armed, ULTRA aggressive israily settlers in West Bank, no such phenomenon took place like that against the Jews of Karachi. Keep that in mind
What makes you think you know what you are talking about, AZ?

Last edited:
p.s. Interestingly enough, a close family friend of ours (Bilal Haq) hails from an originally Jewish family....he's one of the top marine geologists (and geo-physicist) in the U.S. --working at National Science Foundation (NSF).
[/QUOTE]

Most of the Muslims, Middle eastern, central asians and caucasians can be traced down to Jewish ancestory. What the biggie?

Now the time is different, people are different and we are trying to become a liberal state which we were. What should we do to attract Jews of Pakistan (who left) to visit their birth place? If we can do that, it will be a very positive move.

Regards,

Hi,

So--the real McCoy showed up. Thanks for coming to the party.

Most of the Muslims, Middle eastern, central asians and caucasians can be traced down to Jewish ancestory. What the biggie?[/QUOTE]

Very rightly said buddy, if you look at the history of pushtoons and go back about 3500 years back, they all were part of jewish tribes who moved to this region around that time due to some obvious reasons.

Ever wonder why the people living in that part of the world looks more european than coloured people like us.:coffee:

Most of the Muslims, Middle eastern, central asians and caucasians can be traced down to Jewish ancestory. What the biggie?

Very rightly said buddy, if you look at the history of pushtoons and go back about 3500 years back, they all were part of jewish tribes who moved to this region around that time due to some obvious reasons.

Ever wonder why the people living in that part of the world looks more european than coloured people like us.:coffee:

Its unsubstantiated.

This is also one of the theories.

Many works have been done, but so far, confirmed origin of Pathans has not been established, being from Israelite tribe is one of the theory.

that is not even proven; it is based on a study conducted by a Jew and carried out by a hindustany :lol::lol::lol:

if it is true, so be it.....but that study only involves research on 1-2 tribes. There are scores of different tribes in FATA --all of whom have different backgrounds or origins.

I personally don't subscribe to this whole ''lost tribe of israil'' component to it; what we can agree on at least is that all human beings originated from Africa. :)

Back
Top Bottom