What's new

Diplomat: Pakistan holding up some US visas

This kind of sensible action was long over due, so good that atleast it has happened now and a constant check be kept on them throughout Pakistan and their vehicles be checked wherever they are found doing suspicious activities and not given a free hand.

The guys with clear cut credentials should be let through, but those with ambiguity should be rejected or asked to prove their right credentials and still when they are here, a check be kept on them.

Americans should not be trusted in here.

:pakistan:

Just wait for the reaction, they are not use to listening no.

Just wait for the reaction, they are not use to listening no.

Well atleast we did showed them that this can happen so, it will atleast make them think, plus the recent confiscation of their vehicles and checking of their vehicles and diplomats, they can get a message that not every dinner is for free.

Its a message sending thing, which they will get or must have gotten by now.

That was long over due, hope the American stooge rehman malik leaves soon, hopefully we will then start seeing less of these American mercenaries in our ground.

would you know the difference between a special operations soldier working with the ISI or Pakistani Army and a XE employee if you saw one?

would you know the difference between a special operations soldier working with the ISI or Pakistani Army and a XE employee if you saw one?

The SOF soldiers keep themselves to the bases or compounds where they are working with the Pakistani SF. They don't live in residential areas or don't drive in SUVs with rash driving or in residential areas steer people with their automatic guns in their hands or make little fortified compounds with sandbag walls, barriers in place of different kind especially in residential areas.

That much difference we can make by living in cities where there were no gun tottering US guys or their SUVs on the roads and all of a sudden we start seeing them.

Well atleast we did showed them that this can happen so, it will atleast make them think, plus the recent confiscation of their vehicles and checking of their vehicles and diplomats, they can get a message that not every dinner is for free.

Man if I understand USA which I feel, I do they will do something to make you repent for this, I could see some glimpses of it in the NYT article itself.

Man if I understand USA which I feel, I do they will do something to make you repent for this, I could see some glimpses of it in the NYT article itself.

What do you mean by saying 'make you repent'?
did you mean makes us repay! in that case what US is doing to Pakistan already must have been a repayment for not issuing visas by Pakistan govt. in past!

What do you mean by saying 'make you repent'?
did you mean makes us repay! in that case what US is doing to Pakistan already must have been a repayment for not issuing visas by Pakistan govt. in past!

By repent, I mean that they will make the situation such that you will feel, why you did took those actions.

One thing that came to my mind, stopping work in Pakistan. (I do not know what but it seems like they will do something that will be nasty).

By repent, I mean that they will make the situation such that you will feel, why you did took those actions.
Òh...how stupid of me..
One thing that came to my mind, stopping work in Pakistan. (I do not know what but it seems like they will do something that will be nasty).
They tried to do some thing independent of TTP and they failed miserably.... they cannot do any thing sort of nasty without the support of sucide bombers / TTP terrorists.

Òh...how stupid of me..

They tried to do some thing independent of TTP and they failed miserably.... they cannot do any thing sort of nasty without the support of sucide bombers / TTP terrorists.

I never thought things will go this far, but it seems now from the news I have been hearing that all is not well between the two countries.

If the news that has been recently published is true then, US citizens did not follow rule of law.

If what you see is there, then such news should be music to the ears of Pakistan's eastern neighbors. We will soon know the mood of the Americans on this in the Headly case.

If what you see is there, then such news should be music to the ears of Pakistan's eastern neighbors. We will soon know the mood of the Americans on this in the Headly case.

Its just my reading between the lines, I might be 100% wrong.

Well, their dinner in Pakistan was never free and in particular in the past years, it has got more expensive with more tantrums from Pakistani side. The americans might just get annoyed and stop eating and.............paying. Wouldnt that hurt Pakistan?

The SOF soldiers keep themselves to the bases or compounds where they are working with the Pakistani SF. They don't live in residential areas or don't drive in SUVs with rash driving or in residential areas steer people with their automatic guns in their hands or make little fortified compounds with sandbag walls, barriers in place of different kind especially in residential areas.

That much difference we can make by living in cities where there were no gun tottering US guys or their SUVs on the roads and all of a sudden we start seeing them.

Correct on the Special operations soldiers. However becuase of the nature of their contract (that is if the report attributed to the CIA is correct) XE employees would also be staying on Pakistani bases as well. That is they used to since the contract would be no more. And if there are so called compounds in private residential areas (which I would like to see pictures of if possible). most likely they are the private contractors hired by Pakistan and the U.S. embassy (none XE). And their is no way they would be in country without the approval of the Pakistani Government which gives them the right to be there. If that doesn't meet the approval of the Pakistani people. then as any other democratic country vote people out of office. and install a Government that will reverse policy.

Also if the Pakistani people don't want the U.S. aid money. then do the same install a government that will refuse it. along with all military aid. The U.S. tax payer will thank you. get your arms from China. But don't count on China to just give you those arms as aid becuase they have become quite adept at capitalism. they are mainly a cash only supplier. This last part may seem arrogant in attitude. But I am simply repeating what I see others on this board wishing for. The U.S. has helped the Pakistani people a lot since it's founding. Rejecting and turning against it now serves only the interests of Pakistan's enemies.

Bushy,

US is the most dangerous country in the world. US may be screwing Pakistan, but that is not music to India. For, the US can quickly change its stance on anything as and when it suits them. India is playing all alone. Of course, the scenario is definitely to our advantage but we need to be cautious.

The U.S. has helped the Pakistani people a lot since it's founding. Rejecting and turning against it now serves only the interests of Pakistan's enemies.

Frequently those that get most aid from US, tend to be anti-american. Pakistan today is rabidly anti-american. The people on the street believe that US is responsible for all the mess in their country. Partly, they are correct. The reason for hatred is that US tends to prop and dump the policies and regimes according to its needs and hardly cares for the emotions and sentiments of the affected people.

BTW, the taxpayers in US should really hold the US accountable. Why is Obama giving billions of dollars to Pakistan, instead of Afghanistan?

NOTE: I was referring to the successive Govts of US in this post whenever I used the term US.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom