Last edited by a moderator:
Digvijay Singh Kicked Assailant Sunil Kumar

PS: "Mother India is an RSS agent"- Dogvijay Singh Osamaji
This dickvijay singh guy is a serious retard ....:coffee:

Digvijay Singh Kicked Assailant Sunil Kumar

PS: "Mother India is an RSS agent"- Dogvijay Singh Osamaji

A comment from youtube ...
.जब गंदे नाले में सूअर सूअरी हनीमून मानते है तो दिग्विजय जैसी औलादें जन्म लेती हैं I

लगता है इसे पैदा करने में सूअर के साथ साथ ओसमाजी का भी हाथ है I

Dogvijay Singh Osamaji

:rofl::rofl:

Can you believe it ???

When the world was celebrating the death of OBL ,this Fu**er makes a statement that Osama Ji should have been given a proper state burial.

Not that he is a admire of OBL, but just its lame attempt to pander to some fanatic Muslim votes who might be feeling angry at OBL's death by US navy seals.

A comment from youtube ...
.जब गंदे नाले में सूअर सूअरी हनीमून मानते है तो दिग्विजय जैसी औलादें जन्म लेती हैं I

लगता है इसे पैदा करने में सूअर के साथ साथ ओसमाजी का भी हाथ है I

Guys, can any one translate this in English please.

When a pig and a sow(female pig) consummate in the stinking ditch, the result of such consummation is Digvijay Singh

Moreover, It appears, Osama too played a part in this consummation!

When in the dirty gutters Pigs have a honeymoon then Digvijay type people are born.

It seems that in giving birth to Digvijay Pigs and Osamaji have a collaboration

By the By what about the Cabaret Dance of Future PM at Rajghat

Acha hua... RSS ke bandain ke sath aise hi hona chahiye.
@Tripathy, Get your facts right, this guy is a congressi. He was a teacher in Congress run school.
And days are not very far when blind supporters like you will also be kicked & cut by digvijayji, soniaji and their goons when they need to save their a$$. Till then enjoy yourself.

By the By what about the Cabaret Dance of Future PM at Rajghat

Why do you come up with such idiotic comments, if you are not aware of Anna Hazare, please go and read it in the Wiki's and he is not doing it for the sake of becoming the PM of the country, and Gandhi got us freedom to see us dance and rejoice not to go and cry at his last resting place.

Why do you come up with such idiotic comments, if you are not aware of Anna Hazare, please go and read it in the Wiki's and he is not doing it for the sake of becoming the PM of the country, and Gandhi got us freedom to see us dance and rejoice not to go and cry at his last resting place.
I am Talking about Sushma Sawaraj

Back
Top Bottom