What's new

Digvijay Singh Kicked Assailant Sunil Kumar

Since You are dumb ignorant of indian culture, you see dance on patriotic song as cabre dance. Go get yourself head examined .
Get the Head of Sushma Examined

Dont teach me about Indian Culture (But I dont know the Culture of RSS and BJP since i am not associated with them)

looking at the above posts i can understand how British divided and ruled us so easily. pathetic !

Get the Head of Sushma Examined

Dont teach me about Indian Culture (But I dont know the Culture of RSS and BJP since i am not associated with them)

if you know that your family head is doing a gross mistake will you not voice your concern that what he is about to do is wrong or will you join for the stupid reason the mistake is done by your elder, even politics is so, as a Congress follower you know that what Congress is doing is wrong yet you blindly support, either you are an educated fool or a dummy like DogVijay.

It is because of people like you who do not question the wrong doings of the ruling party the country is going in the path towards destruction. which ever party you support, if the party leadership is taking a wrong decession atleast voice your concern, dont be a poletical pawn for someone rather live like a line and die like one

Some people still respect him for killing Gandhi.

I hope you dont
Do BJP respect Him. Then Why Hypocrisy, they had a Stayagarha from Raj Ghat all Senior most leaders assembled there.

if you know that your family head is doing a gross mistake will you not voice your concern that what he is about to do is wrong or will you join for the stupid reason the mistake is done by your elder, even politics is so, as a Congress follower you know that what Congress is doing is wrong yet you blindly support, either you are an educated fool or a dummy like DogVijay.

It is because of people like you who do not question the wrong doings of the ruling party the country is going in the path towards destruction. which ever party you support, if the party leadership is taking a wrong decession atleast voice your concern, dont be a poletical pawn for someone rather live like a line and die like one

I am Not Follower of any party Nor I will (at present none are worth following) .
Now a days Political leaders have become big mouth. They feel that they can say anything and get away ( no Political Party is exception )
I am Intelligent enough to Understand the DRAMA of Diggy
(But That doesn't justify throwing stones at his house)

if anybody felt offended by my postings i am sorry

Back
Top Bottom