What's new

Digvijay Singh Kicked Assailant Sunil Kumar

A comment from youtube ...
.जब गंदे नाले में सूअर सूअरी हनीमून मानते है तो दिग्विजय जैसी औलादें जन्म लेती हैं I

लगता है इसे पैदा करने में सूअर के साथ साथ ओसमाजी का भी हाथ है I

This is the Indian Culture spread by RSS and BJP

I am Talking about Sushma Sawaraj

Today Anna Hazare is taking a fast at Rajgath and as far as Sushma is concerned please read my post completely.
Gandhi got us freedom to see us dance and rejoice not to go and cry at his last resting place

By the By what about the Cabaret Dance of Future PM at Rajghat

I wonder you lack the intelligence to differentiate between patriotic songs like..'mere desh ki dharti' and raunchy numbers like 'Sheila ki Jawani' or is it that you are too much into such raunchy numbers that even patriotic songs seem like item numbers to you!!

Why is BJP & RSS so obsessed about Diggy. They even threw stoned his house in Bhopal. ( culture of BJP, Rss & Shiv sena)

Meet him Politically at UP. He has made Congress strong there.

Lets see what his arch rival Uma can do for BJP in Up

I am Talking about Sushma Sawaraj

Cabaret Dance is done by Anglo Indians like Helen in the Bollywood movies . Its Christian culture , not Indian.

Nationalist like Sushma Sawaraj don't do cabre dance like vamps .

This is the Indian Culture spread by RSS and BJP

Do not accuse of BJP and RSS, Congress did its part of the foul play and blind and politically illiterate people like you stand behind Sonia and the Gandhi family as say some thing like what DogVijay does (Being pawns in the hand of fools).
Family politics has to end at the center as it has brought and end to the DMK, Congress should not be allowed to continue its full term rather it should be impeached as soon as possible. I know that elections cost more money but people in Congress will loot more money than the election costs if allowed to complete full term at office

I wonder you lack the intelligence to differentiate between patriotic songs like..'mere desh ki dharti' and raunchy numbers like 'Sheila ki Jawani' or is it that you are too much into such raunchy numbers that even patriotic numbers seem like item numbers to you!!

But its Rajghat Resting Place of Father of Nation

Cabaret Dance is done by Anglo Indians like Helen in the Bollywood movies . Its Christian culture , not Indian.

Nationalist like Sushma Sawaraj don't do cabre dance like vamps .

Then the Christian Culture of Sonia has had an Impact on your Leader

Today Anna Hazare is taking a fast at Rajgath and as far as Sushma is concerned please read my post completely.
Gandhi got us freedom to see us dance and rejoice not to go and cry at his last resting place

Ya Ya

I never knew that its so said in Gahdhisim

But its Rajghat Resting Place of Father of Nation

So?, were they dancing on top of his samdhi? The samadhi is surrounded by a large park and they danced for a few seconds only that too on patriotic songs!!

A comment from youtube ...
.जब गंदे नाले में सूअर सूअरी हनीमून मानते है तो दिग्विजय जैसी औलादें जन्म लेती हैं I

लगता है इसे पैदा करने में सूअर के साथ साथ ओसमाजी का भी हाथ है I
lol,hilarious

So?, were they dancing on top of his samdhi? The samadhi is surrounded by a large park and they danced for a few seconds only that too on patriotic songs!!

Yes after all Natu Ram (RSS) killed him.

Then the Christian Culture of Sonia has had an Impact on your Leader

Since You are dumb ignorant of indian culture, you see dance on patriotic song as cabre dance. Go get yourself head examined .

For Thread Stater,

Dont come with such Cheap Stunts to increase Your Parties (BJP) publicity.
Its Not clear from the video whether Diggy is trying to Save him.

We all on PDF & India know about the credibility of that NEWS Channel

Back
Top Bottom