What's new

Different view about Christian growth in China

Tang Yi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
China
Several days ago, @Lux de Veritas post a thread :"China to be world largest Christian country in less than a generation". I have a different view and wrote a comment, but ...... why did my comment always be so long, so I decided to chang this comment to a thread, to make my time worthy.......lol

Yes, there are a large number of people worship Christian nowadays. But you can not find them in cities,in main stream, even the peasant work would not worship Christian. the majority of worshipers are the elderly left in rural villages(their son or daughter come to cities for higher income, only elders and their little grandchildren are left in their home in countryside, it's a common phenomenon in china's middle or west countryside). they are lonely and need something to fill their heart.

Missionaries declare that god will help cure them if they are ill. it's the reason No.1.

Participating in missionary activities, is a severe communication chance for them, they need to find something different from staying home.it's the reason No.2.

Don't worry about this phenomenon, these same Christian worshipers are worshiping Buddhism and Taonism at the same time, they are actually Utilitarian, only worship their god when they need something, it's not worship by heart, and elders in countryside have no influence on the main stream. And their grandchildren will finally get into the main stream someday, there is none place for the Christian there. people who worshiped Christian by heart are real heterogeneous in mass. People did not say, but ridicule their IQ behind.

BTW, there is another phenomenon became popular in the past 20 years, Young civilians celebrate for Christmas! But they did this just because they need a name to have fun,they did neither pray nor going to church, instead, they date girls to the cinema or hotel actually. And the business caught this chance to sell roses, dinners, tickets, hotel rooms and condoms.

The true problem need to care is how to make the elders left home happy, money is not everything, someday we will be elders also.

the second problem is that most of the missionaries in countryside are fake missionaries, they are not from religious organizations admitted by any of the world. they are copycat and cheaters, even their bible are fake and have totally different articles in it. for money, or for power.

Some terrible incidents happened in this year in China, 6 member from a religion organization pretended to be under the name of Christian called "Almighty God" or "Eastern Lightning Cult", beat a poor women to death by chair in McDonald's(Please google this mad tragedy), just because their "Daughter of the God"(She declared that she is the god's new daughter and Christ is her brother) is in these 6 and feel that woman are sent by the devil. It's the first time these mad meet that woman, they even not knew this woman before ! This religion organization have millions of member in the northern China and is also counted in the Christian in China, what a ridiculous research !

there is a lot of pictures about the contains of my thread, but it may lead me to be banned by PDF.

Content related to graphic images, linking to ********/copyright material (movies, ebooks) is against the rules and will result in immediate ban. Please dont force us to ban you, and kindly report the offenders immediately for a healthy PDF. For questions and clarifications, Click here

Source: Different view about Christian growth in China

So please google this picture by yourself :hitwall:

Several days ago, @Lux de Veritas post a thread :"China to be world largest Christian country in less than a generation". I have a different view and wrote a comment, but ...... why did my comment always be so long, so I decided to chang this comment to a thread, to make my time worthy.......lol

Yes, there are a large number of people worship Christian nowadays. But you can not find them in cities,in main stream, even the peasant work would not worship Christian. the majority of worshipers are the elderly left in rural villages(their son or daughter come to cities for higher income, only elders and their little grandchildren are left in their home in countryside, it's a common phenomenon in china's middle or west countryside). they are lonely and need something to fill their heart.

Missionaries declare that god will help cure them if they are ill. it's the reason No.1.

Participating in missionary activities, is a severe communication chance for them, they need to find something different from staying home.it's the reason No.2.

Don't worry about this phenomenon, these same Christian worshipers are worshiping Buddhism and Taonism at the same time, they are actually Utilitarian, only worship their god when they need something, it's not worship by heart, and elders in countryside have no influence on the main stream. And their grandchildren will finally get into the main stream someday, there is none place for the Christian there. people who worshiped Christian by heart are real heterogeneous in mass. People did not say, but ridicule their IQ behind.

BTW, there is another phenomenon became popular in the past 20 years, Young civilians celebrate for Christmas! But they did this just because they need a name to have fun,they did neither pray nor going to church, instead, they date girls to the cinema or hotel actually. And the business caught this chance to sell roses, dinners, tickets, hotel rooms and condoms.

The true problem need to care is how to make the elders left home happy, money is not everything, someday we will be elders also.

the second problem is that most of the missionaries in countryside are fake missionaries, they are not from religious organizations admitted by any of the world. they are copycat and cheaters, even their bible are fake and have totally different articles in it. for money, or for power.

Some terrible incidents happened in this year in China, 6 member from a religion organization pretended to be under the name of Christian called "Almighty God" or "Eastern Lightning Cult", beat a poor women to death by chair in McDonald's(Please google this mad tragedy), just because their "Daughter of the God"(She declared that she is the god's new daughter and Christ is her brother) is in these 6 and feel that woman are sent by the devil. It's the first time these mad meet that woman, they even not knew this woman before ! This religion organization have millions of member in the northern China and is also counted in the Christian in China, what a ridiculous research !

there is a lot of pictures about the contains of my thread, but it may lead me to be banned by PDF.

Content related to graphic images, linking to ********/copyright material (movies, ebooks) is against the rules and will result in immediate ban. Please dont force us to ban you, and kindly report the offenders immediately for a healthy PDF. For questions and clarifications, Click here

Source: Different view about Christian growth in China

So please google this picture by yourself :hitwall:

@Tang Yi : 谢谢!优秀的书面信息!

If my study of contemporary Chinese history serves me right, I do remember a 火秀, also known as Hong Xiuquan, the protagonist who led the Taiping Rebellion. He declared himself the 'Heavenly Great King' and even the brother of Jesus Christ. So I'm not surprised by this 'Eastern Lightning Cult', as it seems that there has been a precedent in Chinese history of rebel leaders using Christianity as a political tool, unfortunately.

The Taiping Rebellion , unfortunately, led to the deaths of over 20 million Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom