What's new

Difference between Turkey and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can’t fix it with the corrupt system, I am afraid military will have to step in and fix it with blood.

Patwaris better cooperate with Imran Khan, or else they and their leaders will be hanging from nooses when that happens.

Under no circumstance can N or PPP be allowed to come back in power. Our nation can’t afford it.
but could there not be another choice, nobody would like to see ppp and N
there has to be another civilian option

but could there not be another choice, nobody would like to see ppp and N
there has to be another civilian option
Why not. He got 2.2 million votes.
images

I know Mullah will not agree. But they are part of this from 70 years.

nothing to do with Mullah man.

God of Muslims has declared war against interest dealing.

go debate with him. i am just interested 2.2 Million voted for an illegal party and ECP did not blink an eye.

btw ruling party was election alliance of this party before Khan uturned them a googly

All this time I was trying to figure out why @Retired Troll goes on ranting about PMIK but never suggest a alternative. Now we know who he is rooting for.
#Rizvi4PM
Imran khan is responsible for all evils from 70 years. Why he won worldcup? Why he made cancer hospitals? Why he made university in village? Imran khan is corrupt. Nawaz sharif is pure, shahbaz sharif is child of farmer. Poor people , poor family.

go debate with him. i am just interested 2.2 Million voted for an illegal party and ECP did not blink an eye.
What about Terrorist in PMLN. They are even sitting in Parliment. PMLN MNA Abid raza kotli from gujrat NA107, from Lasker jhangvi killer of 6 people is just one of example. Why selected TLP only? Why not PMLN.

The differences between the two nations are vast.

1. They have a 98% literacy rate, we have a 55% literacy rate. This is very important because literate people are able to research, learn, understand, innovate. Illiterate people aren't able to do any of that. They're easy to manipulate and control. What is even more important is that thier education system actually encourages critical thinking rather than rote learning. This means the average educated citizen is able to look at things beyond face value, if they should commit the time to do so.

2. They had an Empire. With Empire comes a sense of pride, dignity, and sense of entitlement. They can aspire to achieve a high degree of success. We don't have those political role models. Success is not in the fabric of our culture, survival is. Its a shame because we are better than that, but the predominant culture is about living day to day, not about achieving big.

3. They have a greater sense of nationalism. We pick fault with our own children - demeaning themwe tear down heroes, fracture into the smallest factions we can.

What about Terrorist in PMLN. They are even sitting in Parliment. PMLN MNA from gujrat NA107, from Lasker jhangvi killer of 6 people is just one of example. Why selected TLP only?

i can assure you every political party has such a record.

lets ban all of them. let new ones be formed.

The differences between the two nations are vast.

1. They have a 98% literacy rate, we have a 55% literacy rate. This is very important because literate people are able to research, learn, understand, innovate. Illiterate people aren't able to do any of that. They're easy to manipulate and control. What is even more important is that thier education system actually encourages critical thinking rather than rote learning. This means the average educated citizen is able to look at things beyond face value, if they should commit the time to do so.

2. They had an Empire. With Empire comes a sense of pride, dignity, and sense of entitlement. They can aspire to achieve a high degree of success. We don't have those political role models. Success is not in the fabric of our culture, survival is. Its a shame because we are better than that, but the predominant culture is about living day to day, not about achieving big.

3. They have a greater sense of nationalism. We pick fault with our own children - demeaning themwe tear down heroes, fracture into the smallest factions we can.

you are highly mistaken.

turkey has managed its Soft Power intelligently for 20 years with stability.

thats the only difference.

but politico socio cultural religio dogma of both countries are two sides of the same coin

From where new ones?. Weren't they supporter of PPPP, PMLN, or any party in past.

then why ban any terrorist organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom