What's new

Difference between Turkey and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
turkey did get an IMF loan if im not mistaken went throw reforms and got an growing economy
so did India in 1990's
and many other countries
Just because incompetent Pakistani cant do it doesnt mean its not possible

At this point ill give my entire economy to the IMF before i let thees incompetent donkey in the previous government any where near Pakistan

Last edited:
So not a single person could argue on the points i raised.

But call me a patwari and a haram eater and somehow delude yourself into thinking you won the argument.

Man, you people are pathetic. It's like if someone raises some point, one of you calls him a murderer and rapist and the rest of the monkeys follow and start doing huu ha hu haa

Then again, Imran Khan followers aren't really different from patwaris. My leader is great and your leader is corrupt. Logic and morality is the last thing anyone cares about.

corruption is there in every society and it will always exist in this world but the proportion of corruption matters. the nation of Prophet Shoaib AS was destroyed because they were corrupt and in pak you need to use illegal ways even to get your legal jobs done. pakistan needs new software and windows as the current ones are out of order now. so no hopes from this country. our enemies have successfully used our internal enemies to destroy us from within. they have seen that even in the current sorry state of affairs we gave them a bloody nose on 27 feb and humiliated them in front of the whole world so they ordered their agents to do more. so bastar* like bilawal bhutoo immediately started barking against pak. terrorists activities have increased in baluchistan and all the corrupt are now getting united again to serve their masters in the east and west.
Hence, you have the Deep State, backed by the Deep Nation, to take care of these parasites as much as possible.....

So not a single person could argue on the points i raised.

But call me a patwari and a haram eater and somehow delude yourself into thinking you won the argument.

Man, you people are pathetic. It's like if someone raises some point, one of you calls him a murderer and rapist and the rest of the monkeys follow and start doing huu ha hu haa

Then again, Imran Khan followers aren't really different from patwaris. My leader is great and your leader is corrupt. Logic and morality is the last thing anyone cares about.
Watch this video dont agree with everything but its a good overview

Turkish people have a unified mindset towards their country's prosperity the same cannot be said for the people of pakistan in pak everyone has their own agendas which was caused by years of political instability.terrorism and lack of uniform nationalistic approach.if we hadn't gone through unnecessary military coups and especially afghan war things would have immensely better.

PTI media cell has started a new narrative giving examples of Turkey to fool people that somehow Pakistanis are bad people. My Facebook is full of these morons parroting what the media cell has started without even knowing a thing about Turkey.

So here's the difference between Turkey and Pakistan.

We got a Prime Minister who is an expert at lying and sold our soul to IMF and America going against everything he promised before elections while Turkey had a President which said no to IMF.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/no-imf-in-turkeys-future-erdogan-141401

Only an idiot would trust a liar like Imran Khan. If i could, i would hoard dollars too and protect it with guns like in some movie from the government. Who the hell are they to take away our money and force us to go through inflation? Why doesn't Imran Khan start at his own home where his sister is hoarding dollars? Why doesn't Imran Khan give up his Bani gala empire and Grand Hyatt towers and suffer the inflation before forcing it on people?

people around imran khan are not sincere.you may be criticized here but i think you speak truth.i think we are in a very bad situation but most of the people here supports pti and they are totally blind.first asad omar destroyed entire economy and now so much damage has already been done.most of the pti supporters are rich people and not commom man.if you ask common man about the progress of government,you would probably turn off the mike.imran khan has failed and he has no idea how to run government.i don't blame him for all this mess.he trusts people around him and these people are using ik as a machine who can bring money from other countries.we are in deep trouble and many already predicted bankruptcy.

Watch this video dont agree with everything but its a good overview

My God, it was insulting to watch. I don't think i have felt my intelligence insulted this bad.

So to defend the lies and despicable Uturns of Imran Khan, he says

IMF is well wisher of Pakistan when it was enemy of Pakistan for Nawaz, Zardari, Benazir and previous governments of Pakistan.

Tax amnesty scheme is now a game changer hahaa when it was a slap to honest taxpayers in previous government.

Thanks anyway for linking me to PTI media cell video. Was a refresher on how everything that was haram for previous government has become halal for Imran Khan :astagh:

Turkish people have a unified mindset towards their country's prosperity the same cannot be said for the people of pakistan in pak everyone has their own agendas which was caused by years of political instability.terrorism and lack of uniform nationalistic approach.if we hadn't gone through unnecessary military coups and especially afghan war things would have immensely better.

Pfff... Give me a break. People are same everywhere, it's the environment that changes them.

Imran Khan was given a mandate to not take loans, bring back looted money from criminals and do reforms. He has done the opposite of that mandate and you expect people to still believe in this liar?

The only people who are supporting IK are either young people dependent on mummy daddy for money or expats or the ones not suffering from inflation effects ie filthy rich.

Only the stupidest of humans would stick around on a sinking ship. Pakistan is a sinking ship under Imran Khan and the lucky and smart people have already jumped.

Also how moronic (for lack of better word) are PTI supporters, they believe Zardari cabinet will bring changes. They think JKT will bring change.

When their own leader Imran Khan used to say this

there is only one way to progress.sack all people on higher posts and give these posts to europeans.give them highest position in education,agriculture,finance and health department.they can turn pakistan into a gold.we need people who work hard and not people who say big things and do nothing.we need progress in every department.look at our education.students still read the story of akbari and asghari in urdu books.how can we progress when we read pathetic things? we need money to develop ourselves.saudia and imf can only give us money but they can't change our system.we should change this system.why we don't allow educated people on higher posts? there is so much corruption.we should learn from other countries.look at the world around us.nobody really cares about pakistan anymore.they are busy in their lives.we have lost our importance.look at pia,look at k electric,look at pakistan railway.it's a disaster.we need immediate overhaul.

My God, it was insulting to watch. I don't think i have felt my intelligence insulted this bad.

So to defend the lies and despicable Uturns of Imran Khan, he says

IMF is well wisher of Pakistan when it was enemy of Pakistan for Nawaz, Zardari, Benazir and previous governments of Pakistan.

Tax amnesty scheme is now a game changer hahaa when it was a slap to honest taxpayers in previous government.

Thanks anyway for linking me to PTI media cell video. Was a refresher on how everything that was haram for previous government has become halal for Imran Khan :astagh:
Give imran khan a full term before you have your rants PMNL and PEEPEEPEE had their time decades
infact and they have done nothing less than nothing we have become a joke

Give PTI a full term

PTI media cell has started a new narrative giving examples of Turkey to fool people that somehow Pakistanis are bad people.

A country won’t change if a nation doesn’t.
They are right. We don’t like to get off our asses and demand the country to be first world country overnight.

I have 100 problems with PMIK but this ain’t one.

Give imran khan a full term before you have your rants PMNL and PEEPEEPEE had their time decades
infact and they have done nothing less than nothing we have become a joke

Give PTI a full term

What makes you think PMLN and PPP didn't hear criticism? Nawaz Sharif had to deal with dharnas, civil disobedience movement and all kind of headache from Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is actually enjoying his government because the opposition is piece of crap and doesn't have public support. It's the public itself that is criticising government on social media.

Don't worry by the way, nobody not even opposition not even establishment is in a rush to overthrow this government. They've grabbed the popcorn and enjoying the way Imran Khan is destroying the poor literary and making PMLN and PPP even richer by devaluing rupees. After full 5 years, people will beg for harami previous government, for army to come back and save them from PTI just like in Sudan.

A country won’t change if a nation doesn’t.
They are right. We don’t like to get off our asses and demand the country to be first world country overnight.

I have 100 problems with PMIK but this ain’t one.

99 problems.

There is no difference.

Zero

there is only one way to progress.sack all people on higher posts and give these posts to europeans.give them highest position in education,agriculture,finance and health department.they can turn pakistan into a gold.
How dare. You westoxified basket, you white worshipper, you slave.

Mmm does UAE not follow what you suggested. Ever looked at Emirates senior staff? Mostly British .....

Sir Timothy Charles Clark KBE (Born 1949) is the current President of Emirates. He was also the Managing Director of SriLankan Airlines until 2008. Clark is an economics graduate from the University of London.
Employer: Emirates; Emirates Airline Foundati...
Residence: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Born: 22 November 1949 (age 69)

TimClark1.jpg

The seminal event and differance between Turkey and Pakistan. From 1920 onwards under Kemal ataturk Turkey went through a process of fundamental restructuring of society. Everything was revamped. Out with the old. In with the new. Even Turkish language was changed. As much as possible Arab words were purged and replaced with French. Arabic alphabet was dumped and Roman was adopted. The old dress code was dumped. In came Westen dress. Out went the Ottoman Caliphate. In came a strictly Turkish Republic. That is what binds the Turkish state today. The father of this was Kemal Ataturk. Go over to the Turkish section and be critical of Ataturk and you will see the reaction. He is literally their 'father'.

People trying to compare Pakistan to Turkey have never been to Turkey. Parts of Turkey looks like old time Europe.
Their is no comparison.
Pakistan should keep South east Asian countries as its target, not Turkey with a per capita of 10k vs 1.5k of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom