What's new

"Diehard cricket fan" Veena Malik to appear in two Indian 'crick-o-tainment' TV shows

oh choro jee - waise how old is Veena jee?

I doubt she is in her mid-30s and try to pretend like 16-22

Veena Malik. Oh no. :no:

stock-vector-vomiting-man-cartoon-59653741.jpg

woh aati hai than than,
woh chalti hai chhan chhan,
woh bal khati hai san san,
woh noor hai,woh hoor hai,woh pakistan ki kohinoor hai,
veena nahi dhamaka hai,malik mahi mallika hai,
bharat main unka bahut naam hai,naa jaane pakistan main woh kyon badnaam hain.

Last edited by a moderator:
They now knew the soft spot.And they also know the way Pakistan's medi

Indian you steal our world class renowned poet " Qateel Shafaee" now settled in India in his forefather hometown.....A Pakistani who end up settled with his childhood friends..

But Indian argument is correct about Pakistani taking away Indian money. Well, its seems not correct, because these artist get paid after paying taxes and they get paid through their promoters.
Another factor shouldn't ignore success of any Indian show depends on presence of Pakistani artist...a trend now a days...

This chick knows Pakistan better than many so called intelligentsia of Pakistan . I thought she was another dumb showbiz gal ,i was pleasantly surprised . She got balls... definitely.

This chick knows Pakistan better than many so called intelligentsia of Pakistan . I thought she was another dumb showbiz gal ,i was pleasantly surprised . She got balls... definitely.

Dude she is a lady..ain't got NO BALLS...lolzz. j/k

if i have been PM i would kicker her out of pakistan when she appered on kissing scene with ashmit patel

Veena Malik does not represent Pakistanis or Pakistani women Pakistani women have lot more dignity and most of them are very pretty above all they have self respect this lady is only a gold digger

well what i want to do when she says that she represents commmon woman and on live show someone or me slap her on face and this is be the best answer to her she lives she talks she thinks as common indian i think his father who worked for pak army would be ashamed after this all

well what i want to do when she says that she represents commmon woman and on live show someone or me slap her on face and this is be the best answer to her she lives she talks she thinks as common indian i think his father who worked for pak army would be ashamed after this all

Super Falcon.. stop being all emotional & don't be a moral police. we don't need to be paying 19mil PKR to some one from across the border, if what you have said on the highlighted part is true!!

Veena Malik: Overrated, & not worth the time & attention.

Back
Top Bottom