What's new

Did Two Nation Theory Die in 1971 After Creation of Bangladesh?

I wish i could say to you it will get better but i feel history always repeats itself.

I can understand your frustration too. You are the bottom of the barrel, even africans have their own country to rule over. You push-toons (more like cartoons) are still slaves today in your own land. Hope you dont get droned :)

Looks like some Pakhtun or Baluch raped ur dirty niger ***.. thts for sure.. u filthy low life.

Not really, just funny to see. After reading this thread, I am very much convinced that even sissies can act tough on the internet. I mean I can see when Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis make some fun of us as they have some civilization and history, but really, even useless ethinicities like pushtuns and baloch making fun of us. You guys have no civilization or history, and are nothing but colonies of USA and Pakistan.

I can understand your frustration too. You are the bottom of the barrel, even africans have their own country to rule over. You push-toons (more like cartoons) are still slaves today in your own land. Hope you dont get droned :)

2sb0hfk.jpg

And everyone has been historically the enemy of Indians, look at northern Indians they invaded India and brushed aside the real Indians.

They did same with Pashtuns and Punjabi Muslims. Dullah Bhatti is the hero of Punjabi Muslims for some special reason. It sounds bizarre when you talk about 1000 years rule when both Pashtuns and Punjabi Muslims were included among them. :woot:

Not really, just funny to see. After reading this thread, I am very much convinced that even sissies can act tough on the internet. I mean I can see when Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis make some fun of us as they have some civilization and history, but really, even useless ethinicities like pushtuns and baloch making fun of us. You guys have no civilization or history, and are nothing but colonies of USA and Pakistan.

Lmao.. calm down midget... :lol:

Literally on another thread a guy was making proud that he is a pash-toon :lol:

We have no civilisation ha ha ha ever heard of Persian civilisation, ever heard of gandhara and indus valley civilisation?.

We changed your landscape you only have to look at north and south India to see the difference.

We have no civilisation ha ha ha ever heard of Persian civilisation, ever heard of gandhara and indus valley civilisation?.

Gandhara, can you even pronounce the Sanskrit word Gandhara properly. You guys are East Iranic people, how can you even claim the ancient Indic culture of Gandhara.

Gandhara, can you even pronounce the Sanskrit word Gandhara properly. You guys are East Iranic people, how can you even claim the ancient Indic culture of Gandhara.

Because these desert tribes are busy fucking 6 year old boys all day, and need to start stealling Hindu culture and civilization to not make themselves look so useless.

Because these desert tribes are busy fucking 6 year old boys all day, and need to start stealling Hindu culture and civilization to not make themselves look so useless.

So have you noticed the difference between south and north India yet?.

So now did ur ancestors migrate from modern day Pakistan aswell? huh? lmao

Being proud of being

Pushtoon talking about civilization :rofl:
Civilization of what? bachabazi? :lol:

Well last heard that it was you who were the nation of rapist and incest performers, i bet you are a son of a devadasi, so confused.

Back
Top Bottom