What's new

Did Two Nation Theory Die in 1971 After Creation of Bangladesh?

Every indians ancestors migrated from Gandhara n indus civilisation dnt you know pai ji!

Tell me if Pashto originated out of Prakrit of Gandhara. :omghaha::omghaha: 
Well - Here he is saying that people living in Gandhara region have nothing to do with Gandhara but an Indian living thousands mile away is part of it. :o:

I asked you can the so called original inhabitants prounce the word Gandhara properly.:laugh:

Last edited:
Sure... we started abusing people..their religion,their ethnicity and nonsense convertion bs fiction stories etc right?

As I recall, yes you did with your ancestor nonsense. Difference was, I stayed to the genetics and the seeding. And opted out when it went downhill from there thanks to you guys.

Sure... we started abusing people..their religion,their ethnicity and nonsense convertion bs fiction stories etc right?

its our civilization not of the indians ..its called indian civilization because archaeologists who excavated moen-jo-daro ,harrapa came at the time when britis were ruling in the sub-continent .At the time the whole region was called hindustan but they never knew that before this name (hindustan) the region was divided in to kingdoms and were separate land called sindh and hind etc ...so to see the name hindustan they also named the whole civilization as indian .......other wise both indus and ganga civilization are different .......the native pakistani sindhi and punjabis are true heir of the indus valley civilization ....

@LoveIcon

Last edited:
its ours civilization not of the indians ..its called indian civilization because archaeologists who excavated moen-jo-daro ,harrapa came at the time when britis were ruling in the sub-continent .At the time the whole region was called hindustan but they never knew that before this name (hindustan) the region was divided in to kingdoms and were separate land called sindh and hind etc ...so to see the name hindustan they also named the whole civilization as indian .......other wise both indus and ganga civilization are different .......the native pakistani sindhi and punjabis are true heir of indus valley civilization ....

@LoveIcon

Indus even covered some parts of afghanistan... like mohenjodaro,mehrgarh,gandhara .. Indus civilisation covered modern day Pakistan ... yet indians love to claim it falsely..

Indus even covered some parts of afghanistan... like mohenjodaro,mehrgarh,gandhara .. Indus civilisation covered modern day Pakistan ... yet indians love to claim it falsely..

The East Iranic so called original inhabitants say their ancestors were not Hindus unlike Punjabi Muslims.

Tell me if Pashto originated out of Prakrit of Gandhara. :omghaha::omghaha: 

I asked you can the so called original inhabitants prounce the word Gandhara properly.:laugh:

Tell me did Tamil and all other south Indians originated from gandhara?.

Shameful Indian trying to claim something that is not yours.

The East Iranic so called original inhabitants say their ancestors were not Hindus unlike Punjabi Muslims.

since when had one become an Indian because he or she practised Hinduism?.

Hinduism is a religion not a nationality.

Tell me did Tamil and all other south Indians originated from gandhara?.

Shameful Indian trying to claim something that is not yours.

The ancestors of Pashtuns were not Hindus, how can you even that Pashtuns of Pakistan can claim Gandhara. :omghaha::omghaha: Did Pashto originated out of Sanskrit or Prakrit of Gandhara. :cheesy:

Tamils didn't originate in Gandhara but all of us belong to a same Indian culture and we Indians don't dispute it.

The ancestors of Pashtuns were not Hindus, how can you even that Pashtuns of Pakistan can claim Gandhara. :omghaha::omghaha: Did Pashto originated out of Sanskrit or Prakrit of Gandhara. :cheesy:

Tamils didn't originate in Gandhara but all of us belong to a same Indian culture and we Indians don't dispute it.

Oh its culture now is it, so now you are saying that Indians didnt originate from indus valley?.

Your civilisation was started by aryans and the only aryans around were Iranians, they invented Hinduism gave it to you and to keep the imbreds under control they created a cast system.

Last edited:
since when had one become an Indian because he or she practised Hinduism?.

Hinduism is a religion not a nationality.

The Gandharis were identical to North Indian in language, culture, religion. Hinduism is just one of the identical heritages.

You are very stupid arent you? gandhara was budhist not hindu... and the statue of Bamiyan in afghanistan? the stupas in swat? ring any bells!

Now dnt tell me ur ancestors are from swat or from hazarajat... (bet you cant even pronounce tht)..

The Gandharis were identical to North Indian in language, culture, religion. Hinduism is just one of the identical heritages.

well they were more identical to Pakistanis where you keep bringing india in to this is incorrect.

Now tell me any other great sites in India that are to the scale of indus valley civilisation etc, that show your connection to these civilisations.

You are very stupid arent you? gandhara was budhist not hindu... and the statue of Bamiyan in afghanistan? the stupas in swat? ring any bells!

Now dnt tell me ur ancestors are from swat or from hazarajat... (bet you cant even pronounce tht)..

You good at faking history by claiming Gandhara was never Hindu. :omghaha: Is modern Pashto language continuation of Prakrit once spoken in Gandhara.:wacko: 
well they were more identical to Pakistanis where you keep bringing india in to this is incorrect.

Now tell me any other great sites in India that are to the scale of indus valley civilisation etc, that show your connection to these civilisations.
Oh its culture now is it, so now you are saying that Indians didnt originate from indus valley?.

Your civilisation was started by aryans and the only aryans around were Iranians, they invented Hinduism gave it to you and to keep the imbreds under control they created a cast system.

Its called Indo-Iranian, Iranians have their own culture, Indians have their own.

You good at faking history by claiming Gandhara was never Hindu. :omghaha: Is modern Pashto language continuation of Prakrit once spoken in Gandhara.:wacko:

According to this dumbass gandhara civilisation was hindu... lmao..

Back
Top Bottom