What's new

Did Two Nation Theory Die in 1971 After Creation of Bangladesh?

Oh my …. A citizen of Republic of India which emerged a mere 65 years ago is telling the heirs of 9000 old Meluhha civilization, whether there was any of their circuit bench functioning across Atari. Heat and dust churning from the numerous age old and newer slums that your India populates must have had an opium like affect on you. Even Savarkars ashes would be blushing crimson with pride.

The problem is that majority of so-called Dharmic religions do not want to be part of Hinduism any longer and that hurts, despite the constitutional coverage.

Ah, and I forgot that you still wear the famous powder, less the wigs ofcourse, to reduce the smell that wanders in the Indian prairies. 

I didn't know that I have been. I think the Indians do not know even their religion well enough, what to talk about their constitution. Please do ask your father to be honest with you. :)
You have been very much so, so much so infant that you had to make up that you had a "Indian lawyer friend". :rofl: We know a lot more about our constitution then you would. I said earlier that if Sikhs and Jains weren't recognised as separate then how come on all census forms they are listed as separate religions? You deliberately ignored this since it made your argument look like sh!t and this is also full recognition of these religions as separate from Hinduism. And also I don't think Pakistanis are in a place to talk about family but that's a discussion for another topic. ;)

Oh my …. A citizen of Republic of India which emerged a mere 65 years ago is telling the heirs of 9000 old Meluhha civilization, whether there was any of their circuit bench functioning across Atari. Heat and dust churning from the numerous age old and newer slums that your India populates must have had an opium like affect on you. Even Savarkars ashes would be blushing crimson with pride.

The problem is that majority of so-called Dharmic religions do not want to be part of Hinduism any longer and that hurts, despite the constitutional coverage.

Ah, and I forgot that you still wear the famous powder, less the wigs ofcourse, to reduce the smell that wanders in the Indian prairies. 

:)

Now WTF are you talking about, dude? Apart from that Meluhahaha mumbo-jumbo that you conjured up from some place; like "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"?
Are the Meluhahahas some kind of anthropological phenomena like the natives of Gondwana land?
Don't come back with some Adam and Hawa stuff now, btw.

Whats the big deal with Religion? Dharmic, Adharmic, Abrahamic Nobrahamic or whatever; why do you guys toss up that all the time? The Gonds of Gondwanaland had some religion too?

Dude your Geography sucks too. You transplanted everything to the Prairies now; make up your mind now--- you want to pose as some legal brief or briefless guy? Or a Cow-Poke shovelling Manure only because he does'nt know any better? Hence your seeming obsession with smells.......right? :D

You have been very much so, so much so infant that you had to make up that you had a "Indian lawyer friend". :rofl: We know a lot more about our constitution then you would. I said earlier that if Sikhs and Jains weren't recognised as separate then how come on all census forms they are listed as separate religions? You deliberately ignored this since it made your argument look like sh!t and this is also full recognition of these religions as separate from Hinduism. And also I don't think Pakistanis are in a place to talk about family but that's a discussion for another topic. ;)

I only quoted Indian references and what Indians themselves are saying and did not conjure up anything from my side. If you do not know what your own people are saying, please go and ask them to clarify. Why are you fighting with me. 
Now WTF are you talking about, dude? Apart from that Meluhahaha mumbo-jumbo that you conjured up from some place; like "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"?
Are the Meluhahahas some kind of anthropological phenomena like the natives of Gondwana land?
Don't come back with some Adam and Hawa stuff now, btw.

Whats the big deal with Religion? Dharmic, Adharmic, Abrahamic Nobrahamic or whatever; why do you guys toss up that all the time? The Gonds of Gondwanaland had some religion too?

Dude your Geography sucks too. You transplanted everything to the Prairies now; make up your mind now--- you want to pose as some legal brief or briefless guy? Or a Cow-Poke shovelling Manure only because he does'nt know any better? Hence your seeming obsession with smells.......right? :D

Nope, I am not a cow-poke shoveling manure as that is what you people do because cow is sacred to your people not mine. Go and ask the Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists if religion is more important to them. I am just referring to what they say. You don't like what I am saying - please don't.

Last edited:
LOL!!! Why i have to be offended - carry on :cheers:

Umm, I don't think you have to be offended, as far as the rules of the forum go; more an optional kind of thing. People who are doing a bull in a chinashop thing have this compulsion to keep apologising all around, not being sure whom they've just offended! Consider yourself pre-conditioned for some future occasion.

I am sorry if I offend you in any way. I did not intend to upset you by my posts. I thought this was a discussion forum and I learn from what others comment here.

The discussion actually started when a poster commented about constitutional equality in India. There was a gentleman who stated that it was denied to minorities in India and I agreed with him. Least did I realise that the whole Indian Hindu community would go after me. They also had close air support from the eminences and the exalted ones and the deans of this forum, as Joe Shearer called them, including some Pakistani conscientious objectors.

Again I apologize for causing any offense. :) 

Well, you obviously haven't learnt when to figure out you are wrong. Being right and being pig-headed are two different things. The Indian Constitution, unlike the Pakistani Constitution, repeatedly and forcefully equates all citizens, of whatsoever religious background. It is only the truly dim, who are unable to navigate some of the quasi-legal syntax used, who discover strange anomalies where none exist. @toxic_pus put it quite succinctly and correctly, well beyond the detail that I was too lazy to cite, well beyond the common sense approach that even someone demonstrated to be wiser and more perceptive than you took.

Because they are not accepted as a separate religious group by the government of India, according the edicts of Indian constitution.

As for the latest laboured attempt to inject some rationality into your stand, it stands up prominently in public view that you think that the Indian Government denies the separate religious identity of some citizens, the Sikh, Jain and Buddhist citizens, and yet asks its agency to record the separate religions.

By your logic, the separate religious status of the Sikhs - your main concern, quite noticeably, with the other two religions playing a walk-on role - and the Government not accepting them as a separate religious group is the reason why it records them as a separate religious group.

Wonderful.

Do you sometimes read what you write? Or does it emerge as one great gush of wishful thinking and embellished prejudice?

Terrific judicial acumen on display; you'll make it as a lawyer yet, maybe even make it to the bench. I look forward to reading your judgements in future, perhaps from the High Court bench in Kandahar.

There is really nothing left to say, unless one takes a line from #314, and laughs off the entire ridiculous exchange, with one lone idiot maintaining in the face of all that he has been shown that his original idiocy was right.

What a waste of time.

Last edited:
PS: @Capt.Popeye, I am delighted to point out to you that our lunatic fringe is now equipped with a brand-new Pakistan chapter. The OOI obscurantists have an adherent, if you read this Meluhha melange (I admit that reading it is a punishment in itself). Now the people of Meluhha have travelled to the land of the Mitanni. Roll over, Rajaraman; shove along the bench a bit, Talagere; you have fresh blood joining you. The brain is an optional extra; you have to write in if you want that shipped.

I have a question to the supporters of the two nation theory. If religion defines the identity of nations, then why there are dozens of Muslim countries? Even in the middle east, there are over a dozen Arab countries. Almost all Muslim majority countries share borders with other Muslim countries. Why not remove the borders between Muslim countries and just merge into one giant ummah/caliphate stretching from Morocco to Pakistan. Malaysia and Indonesia can merge into one country.

PS: @Capt.Popeye, I am delighted to point out to you that our lunatic fringe is now equipped with a brand-new Pakistan chapter. The OOI obscurantists have an adherent, if you read this Meluhha melange (I admit that reading it is a punishment in itself). Now the people of Meluhha have travelled to the land of the Mitanni. Roll over, Rajaraman; shove along the bench a bit, Talagere; you have fresh blood joining you. The brain is an optional extra; you have to write in if you want that shipped.

Oh so now you are well equipped aren’t you after reading and quoting your favourite geekish Greek who did not know where Indus was. And now that you have read Talageri who tend to shift the aryavarta eastwards and then westwards in later periods for the benefit of OOIs. And wow, now you also know about the Mitanni agreement. You can keep working on Rajaram’s horse sh-it and clean your entity in the Ganges where the Saraswati joins it at Triveni Sangam. Wanna talk about Vanasana or the point where Saraswati turns eastwards towards the famous jungle.

Come on young one, you are learning fast. Is there a bit more that you want to throw this side. I am here.

I have a question to the supporters of the two nation theory. If religion defines the identity of nations, then why there are dozens of Muslim countries? Even in the middle east, there are over a dozen Arab countries. Almost all Muslim majority countries share borders with other Muslim countries. Why not remove the borders between Muslim countries and just merge into one giant ummah/caliphate stretching from Morocco to Pakistan. Malaysia and Indonesia can merge into one country.

They are not so ' Muslim' enough to merge.

They want to have their cake & eat it too.

The two nation theory is only applicable to India and Pakistan due to peculiar circumstances that existed at around the time of partition. Though religion was one of the more pronounced factors it did not only relate to religion alone as was popularly propagated. 
And @Joe Shearer, please tell your cronies to report against me en-mass. That is what you people are famous for, aren't you.

Is young Joe calling for reinforcement? o_O

I apologized only to @LoveIcon and nobody else and that includes you, amongst the nobodies.

This is known as a tactical error.

You owe 'nobody' an apology. But that isn't all. You owe yourself an apology.

If you hadn't opened up and made your ridiculous statements, you would not have shown up for what you are.

Someone talked about cultural equality and I commented and then the vultures ventured in and started doing what they do the most.

Hint: Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Cultural equality, he says. He wouldn't know it if it came up and kicked him in the gonads.

You used to be good enough and it was fun discussing with you.

And that is supposed to mean something?

I am surprised at your anger and the hatred that is oozing out of you these days. I know the reason but I won’t talk about it here as this is not what gentlemen do.

You know nothing. Nothing at all. So stop making sinister insinuations, pretending insights that you don't have and never will have.

And I am angry and hate idiots who have nothing better to do but to create divisions and animosities between neighbours who have a difficult enough relationship, just to satisfy their egos. Why are you surprised?

You wanna fck with me. I am right here - I will fck you all the way back to stone age because that is where people like you belong.

Move along and try the next street.

Between Kandahar and New Delhi, there is a land called Pakistan, which is the landmass occupied by the people who had a civilization and not the Indians like you who were lampoons hung around different posts without an identity. And like petty thieves, you steal some one else' identity and attempt to aggrandize yourself, hiding behind some puss filled pussy’s dirty skirt.

A good enough example to illustrate the point, that you belong to the backwoods of Kandahar. Not even to the barely-disguised civil war state of Pakistan.

You are nothing but a no-good farty old idiot who tend to overstress Victorian English like an Anglo Indian aunty who lost an era to African Indians.

Ho, hum.

If at least you knew some of that overstressed under-understood Victorian English, you would know enough not to have intervened in so unwise a manner.

Happy now or do you need more of the goodies. We can discuss more for any length of time that you may like. You can call all your puss filled pussies who normally stink the bucket they bath in. And before you do that, please put some talcum powder on, Indian.

Of course. Whenever I can spare the time, I shall take pleasure in slicing away a piece of that ample bacon. 
Is young Joe calling for reinforcement? o_O

No, I found it delightful and almost perfectly symmetrical that the revisionists in India, religious fundamentalists all, should find their kindred spirits in Pakistan: any comment on their attitude is superfluous. The evidence on display speaks for itself.

@Capt.Popeye happens to be an old buddy who shares my sense of the ridiculous.

This is known as a tactical error.

You owe 'nobody' an apology. But that isn't all. You owe yourself an apology.

If you hadn't opened up and made your ridiculous statements, you would not have shown up for what you are.

You don't tell me what to to do. You are a mere nobody. I quoted Indian Supreme Court decisions, the opinions of Indian Supreme Court Judges, Indian PhD law professors and Indian Law Makers. Go argue with them and tell them that the they are full of frivolities.

Hint: Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Cultural equality, he says. He wouldn't know it if it came up and kicked him in the gonads.

Do it yourself, if your knees are upto it.

And that is supposed to mean something?

Now I know that it doesn't.

You know nothing. Nothing at all. So stop making sinister insinuations, pretending insights that you don't have and never will have.

Don't push me - please.

And I am angry and hate idiots who have nothing better to do but to create divisions and animosities between neighbours who have a difficult enough relationship, just to satisfy their egos. Why are you surprised?

Ah and now Joe the peace maker - though it is time that you need a pace-maker. 900 choohay kha ke billi Haridwar ko chalee. It functions both ways, and certainly not by demeaning and demonising the other side as you have been doing. You think I am gonna take the insults you hurl at Pakistan and its people and then beg for peace. Change yourself first and then talk peace.

Move along and try the next street.

I am not lookin for pros - you get out of my way.

A good enough example to illustrate the point, that you belong to the backwoods of Kandahar. Not even to the barely-disguised civil war state of Pakistan.

oohh and you forget the 140 armed secessionist groups that roam freely in India - the highest in any country in the world. Worry about your own shining India and leave Pakistan to us.

Yeah sure.

If at least you knew some of that overstressed under-understood Victorian English, you would know enough not to have intervened in so unwise a manner.

I will interfere in anything that is spoken against my country - in Victorian English, cockney or jibberish, which is what most of you speak.

Of course. Whenever I can spare the time, I shall take pleasure in slicing away a piece of that ample bacon. 

As if you can see the pigs fly with your poor eye sight and yet attempt to take a pot shot at it.

No, I found it delightful and almost perfectly symmetrical that the revisionists in India, religious fundamentalists all, should find their kindred spirits in Pakistan: any comment on their attitude is superfluous. The evidence on display speaks for itself.

@Capt.Popeye happens to be an old buddy who shares my sense of the ridiculous.

oooh oooh anything said against Indian polity and policy is anti-India - as if we all are waiting with open arms to receive your insults and Hindutva laden fundamentalist diatribe.

You are beyond repair Joe. Please rest and enjoy the old age.

Last edited:
The two nation theory is only applicable to India and Pakistan due to peculiar circumstances that existed at around the time of partition. Though religion was one of the more pronounced factors it did not only relate to religion alone as was popularly propagated. 
And @Joe Shearer, please tell your cronies to report against me en-mass. That is what you people are famous for, aren't you.
Can you elaborate on the "peculiar circumstances" please.
Also, if religion was not the core basis of TNT, can you please explain how did East and West Pakistan end up as one country?

Can you elaborate on the "peculiar circumstances" please.
Also, if religion was not the core basis of TNT, can you please explain how did East and West Pakistan end up as one country?

Currently I am busy with another good old Anglo Indian shunt-master whose favourite pass-time is running hate trains en-route to peace making hoopla.

Please google it and read it yourself - you've been here long enough to know more than you display.

Back
Top Bottom