What's new

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

Foolish political propaganda thread like this should be removed from PDF. PDF needs to at least have some standard.

He is Indian I believe. I dont know why he is not permanent ban as he is trying to shaming Pakistanist in clever way....

not in this tread but he is doing same in many threads.

This G20 summit was was held in New Delhi not in Kashmir so I dont thing there is any backstap

I understand G20 is a multilateral forum but you could have sent a low level representative like China did.

Instead You sent your President and on top of that you had bilateral meeting with India.

Who are you trying to fool?

What ?

Attending G20 is important for Muslim world.

Please differentiate between Muslim world interest vs Pakistan interest. There are 3 Muslim countries attending the meeting as permanent members + UAE and Bangladesh that are invited by India. Muslim issues are also discusses like what is revealed during G20 Indonesia Presidency where Palestine issue is also discussed.

How on earth Muslim countries avoid G20 meeting because Pakistan said so ? Pakistan should focus on building its economy, institution, democratic value where differences is respected, etc and dont be too invested with anti Indian narratives as long as India doesnt attack Pakistan.

Indonesia is a gone case.

You are already in the anti-Chinese camp.

You did not even bother to push your case in the BRICS forum.

تم کیا، تمہاری اوقات کیا۔ ہمارا حال اس رنڈی جیسا ہے جو گراہک کے دوسرے کوٹھے پر جانے سے ناراض ہوجاتی ہے۔

We need to draw and communicate our red lines to the OIC members.

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

Retarded idiot like you need to understand, the current state of Pakistan has nothing to offer the world other than extremism and a begging bowl…

Retarded idiot like you need to understand, the current state of Pakistan has nothing to offer the world other than extremism and a begging bowl…

BRI route through Russia is dead due to the Ukraine war.

All Chinese goods to Middle East, Africa and Europe have to travel through CPEC.

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

there is nothing to backstab. If Pakistan was a G-20 member your elite would have gone to Delhi dancing naked :D

They acted in their own interests, something which retarded Pakis should really learn to do instead of looking for new Muslim bradar country to worship
Lol are we not talking about the same country Islamic Republic of Pakistan?? Whose foreign minister Highness Bilawal went to the India to attend SCO conference and got the treatment he deserves.
Xi reasons for not attending the conference were totally different.
Our Army generals have f*cked up the Pakistan fabric, institutions and economy. We are holding a begging bowl every year to live on the crumps that's why we were no where near to a develop economy hence no one wants to notice us. So other countries are not going to trade as we have got nothing to offer for a trade, what sort of logic it is.

No need to fight like Iran but we could give subtle messages like

We will withdraw nuke cover that we provide to KSA.

We plan to buy J-20/J-35 stealth fighters from China.
plan to j20/j35 buy with wat another imf loan. saudi will send pak workers back to pak. that why i am up for total subjugation of saudi arabia just take the oil who cares if molvis are gonna give fatwa. rest of muslim world if turn against pakistan for the invasion what can they do, nothing as usual. i am up for true muslim brotherhood and invest in them only above others but if they ever turn their back or betray then i must ripp them new a ss ole.

Lol are we not talking about the same country Islamic Republic of Pakistan?? Whose foreign minister Highness Bilawal went to the India to attend SCO conference and got the treatment he deserves.
Xi reasons for not attending the conference were totally different.
Our Army generals have f*cked up the Pakistan fabric, institutions and economy. We are holding a begging bowl every year to live on the crumps that's why we were no where near to a develop economy hence no one wants to notice us. So other countries are not going to trade as we have got nothing to offer for a trade, what sort of logic it is.

This new West Asia route is competing with CPEC.

Dubai is directly competing against the Gwadar port

People should wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late.

plan to j20/j35 buy with wat another imf loan. saudi will send pak workers back to pak. that why i am up for total subjugation of saudi arabia just take the oil who cares if molvis are gonna give fatwa. rest of muslim world if turn against pakistan for the invasion what can they do, nothing as usual. i am up for true muslim brotherhood and invest in them only above others but if they ever turn their back or betray then i must ripp them new a ss ole.

Rain or Shine, China has always stood by us.

With China, we have an option of China financing the purchase of the J-20/J-35

On the other hand Turkiye is bankrupt and is looking for partners to fund their KAAN project.

Last edited:
We need to draw and communicate our red lines to the OIC members.
We can't. We are not in the position. The best we can do is to shake hands with Russia, get his route clear to Arabian sea, and be a partner in Islamic monetary system Russia is forming. Also, we can shake hands with Iran and buy cheapest petroleum from them. And recognize Armenia.
But there will be retaliation, and too be honest, it will worth it.

Indonesia, Turkiye and KSA (plus Egypt) have always taken Pakistan's sensitivities into consideration and coordinated with it internationally.

See thats the problem greedy oil rich country leaders dont care about brotherhood. once oil runs out then they will talk of brotherhood. dumb greedy bas trd all they gotta to do is agreement, you get this, we get this, you have this market and we have the other market.

In america the car manufacters have a agreement for example one manufacter will produce cars the other one will produce trucks, each one will control a particular market.

Back
Top Bottom