What's new

Did Taliban just plagiarized our national anthem?

Nice to know the music is still not banned in Afghanistan. Yet.

Nice to know the music is still not banned in Afghanistan. Yet.

Forget music and anthem.

India should worry about the refugees slipping into Delhi. Many will be undercover operatives of Pakistan.

Have fun figuring out who is who.

pakistani_spy_pigeon.jpg

You know you should be more worried about the Afghan refugees slipping into India. Many of them will be undercover operatives. Have fun figuring out who is who.
Yes, we are already taking them as refugees. If some are undercover operatives, we will take that chance.

Yes, we are already taking them as refugees. If some are undercover operatives, we will take that chance.

We are taking a chance on you too.

My guess is at least a few thousand will make it in.

What happens next will be interesting.

Dude c'mon seriously

You 100% believe that, India would take millions of Afghan refugees?

If Pakistan opened up GT road rn,

Modi be like- Ajao Paiyan, tusi vi ajoa, teh truck che varh ke naal pind nu vi ley ajoa

Such love for Muslim "invaders"

We are taking a chance on you too.

My guess is at least a few thousand will make it in.

What happens next will be interesting.
Let's see. I just hope that Taliban take over (and then messing with other countries through terrorism) doesnt result in the same way it happened the last time I.e. 60k Pakistani lives lost.
Pray with me for it.
Dude c'mon seriously

You 100% believe that, India would take millions of Afghan refugees?
May be not millions. But a few thousands, yes. May be more than that.

And btw, why would millions of Afghans will leave in the first place? Arent they supposed to be in love with Taliban take over according to some experts here?

Back
Top Bottom