What's new

Did Taliban just plagiarized our national anthem?

May be not millions. But a few thousands, yes. May be more than that.

And btw, why would millions of Afghans will leave in the first place? Arent they supposed to be in love with Taliban take over according to some experts here?
A- I am not the one saying that Afghans love Talibs, I don't know
B- Evil Pak, Iran took millions why can't benevolent India take millions of thier Afghoon brothers?

A- I am not the one saying that Afghans love Talibs, I don't know
Okay.
B- Evil Pak, Iran took millions why can't benevolent India take millions of thier Afghoon brothers?
That's a wrong yardstick.
It's like saying why Pakistan didnt take as many Rohingya refugees as Bangladesh.

We will take what we can. Same for any country.

Let's see. I just hope that Taliban take over (and then messing with other countries through terrorism) doesnt result in the same way it happened the last time I.e. 60k Pakistani lives lost.
Pray with me for it.

Your crying won't change that many operatives are sitting safely in Delhi right now.

Casualties? India don't need to be at war to lose lives.
My prayer for all those dying without oxygen in India. What is it half a million now? or 4 million?
The real COVID deaths under Mudi ji will remain a mystery just like India hides its deaths at LOC

And btw, why would millions of Afghans will leave in the first place? Arent they supposed to be in love with Taliban take over according to some experts here?

The Afghans are coming to wage love jihad on India.

Don't act surprised.

Can you spot the ISI operative among them?

afghan_love_jihad.jpg

Last edited:
Your crying won't change that many operatives are sitting safely in Delhi right now.

Casualties? India don't need to be at war to lose lives.
My prayer for all those dying without oxygen in India. What is it half a million now? or 4 million?
The real COVID deaths under Mudi ji will remain a mystery just like India hides its deaths at LOC
I dont know what triggered you to suddenly talk about Covid, LoC and war in a thread that has nothing to do with it. I merely stated the fact, are you denying that 60k Pakistanis lost their lives after Taliban messed up with other countries with terrorism?
The Afghans are coming to wage love jihad on India.

Don't act surprised.

Can you spot the ISI operative among them?

View attachment 770707
Lol okay.

I dont know what triggered you to suddenly talk about Covid, LoC and war in a thread that has nothing to do with it. I merely stated the fact, are you denying that 60k Pakistanis lost their lives after Taliban messed up with other countries with terrorism?

Seem I touched a raw nerve there.

Relax.

You wanted to pray, I'm sending thoughts and prayers for all including 4 million Indians, many of whom died wanting oxygen and some fell dead while mobilising for a war.

If you can't relax then cope.

Lol okay.

Its all one love. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom