What's new

Did Saudi Arabia cancel a large arms deal to buy Turkish warships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ? You thought 350 billion dollars are just for importing arms [emoji23]
yes most of
they need enginers with experince like russia and usa
even if they will get some tot you cant make defence industry from it
they will never will have industry like russia france uk israel usa

They are going to go bankrupt for a few more years if oil stay in 50 dollars

yes most of
they need enginers with experince like russia and usa
even if they will get some tot you cant make defence industry from it
they will never will have industry like russia france uk israel usa

They are going to go bankrupt for a few more years if oil stay in 50 dollars
As I know turkey has also not the engineers of the us or russia

turkey isnt arabs look iran has good defence industry and turkey also i dont see arabs wich are so relegon doing it
i dont see one arab country with decent defence industry

and turkey products not same level as israel usa france

turkey isnt arabs look iran has good defence industry and turkey also i dont see arabs wich are so relegon doing it
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] turks are far behind from arabs as arabs are more superior in science
Arabs are the only muslims who have invented more than every other muslims !!

The rest of the other muslims are just lazy they have invented nothing

what arab invented?

non arab country have defence industry

Turkish def industry is good ofc IDEF 2017 proved it, but what is there in iran which can be considered as a defence industry? I've not seen any serious indiginous or imported produced equipment from them?

On the other hand Arab defence are much more advanced compared to iran, jordan, ksa, egypt all have state of the art advanced equipment while iran has north korean balistic missiles and that's it

Last edited:
Turkish def industry is good ofc IDEF 2017 proved it, but what is there in iran which can be considered as a defence industry? I've not seen any serious indiginous or imported produced equipment from them?

Arab defence are much more advanced compared to iran, jordan, ksa, egypt all have state of the art advanced equipment while iran has north korean balistic missiles and that's it
arab dont develop nothing

Turks will always remember this as the day that they almost got our money and our jobs.

Well unlike Israel, Turkey stands on its to own feet. They dont get 30 billion dollar defence aid every year.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] turks are far behind from arabs as arabs are more superior in science
Arabs are the only muslims who have invented more than every other muslims !!

That's history he's talking about now, Arabs are just buying technology not produce themselves

Well unlike Israel, Turkey stands on its to own feet. They dont get 30 billion dollar defence aid every year.
turkey have 80 milion people and dont have israel treat
most of there tech they took from us

That's history he's talking about now, Arabs are just buying technology not produce themselves
Who say that ? And that one who say it who the hell think he is are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom