What's new

Did our F16s Targeted the head of TTP in Afghanistan!

Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud, the leader of banned outfit Tehrik-i-Taliban (TTP), along with his bodyguard Inqalabi Mehsud were killed in a so-called drone strike in Afghanistan. Some experts think it might have been our F16s that did the job, they bombed targets in Afghanistan recently.
Pakistan Targets a Resurgent TTP as Uncertainty Looms in Afghanistan
I think we should not fall for conjecture. PAF will not intrude into a friendly air space and target people. It might have been US fighters. We need to be careful as this maybe a means to excite the TTP into action and therefore a part of the hybrid warfare Pakistan will be exposed to following itsrefusal to grant bases to the US.
PAF could easily have used drones or even JFT rather than a F16, SO WHY HAS F16 BEEN SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED?
A

Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud, the leader of banned outfit Tehrik-i-Taliban (TTP), along with his bodyguard Inqalabi Mehsud were killed in a so-called drone strike in Afghanistan. Some experts think it might have been our F16s that did the job, they bombed targets in Afghanistan recently.

It wasn’t f-16. It was Pakistani drones. Wing long 2 in action.

in our dreams we did and willed him to die.
the closest to reality that attack can happen is in DCS simulation.

Imran Khan and General Bajwa don't have the balls to do that

So answer is no

I think we should not fall for conjecture. PAF will not intrude into a friendly air space and target people. It might have been US fighters. We need to be careful as this maybe a means to excite the TTP into action and therefore a part of the hybrid warfare Pakistan will be exposed to following itsrefusal to grant bases to the US.
PAF could easily have used drones or even JFT rather than a F16, SO WHY HAS F16 BEEN SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED?
A

Agree with you sir, If we have to do it at some point, we will use SOW instead of entering in friendly country airspace, and that too with F16s. Secondly, I highly Doubt Drone Strikes from PAF.
Sri, What are your thoughts on Wing Loong II Strike rumors?

Agree with you sir, If we have to do it at some point, we will use SOW instead of entering in friendly country airspace, and that too with F16s. Secondly, I highly Doubt Drone Strikes from PAF.
Sri, What are your thoughts on Wing Loong II Strike rumors?
I am a nobody but if I wanted someone knocked off I would interdict a small team to locate him and knock his balls off. All this business of F16s or SOWs is far too complicated. There are plenty of intermediaries who will do it for money. Alternatively use a UCAV but I mean why use a means which is traceable. Thousands of people die due to petty rivalries. Interdiction of a small kill unit is easy enough. Why take all the risk?
A

I am a nobody but if I wanted someone knocked off I would interdict a small team to locate him and knock his balls off. All this business of F16s or SOWs is far too complicated. There are plenty of intermediaries who will do it for money. Alternatively use a UCAV but I mean why use a means which is traceable. Thousands of people die due to petty rivalries. Interdiction of a small kill unit is easy enough. Why take all the risk?
A
Sometimes, someone crosses a red line, the Rubicon... And then there is a very clear military requirement to send a very strong, open, traceable message.... It has happened alot before, will continue in the future as well....

Sometimes, someone crosses a red line, the Rubicon... And then there is a very clear military requirement to send a very strong, open, traceable message.... It has happened alot before, will continue in the future as well....
Biradar.
Was this one of those clear open ended messages? You will probably not comment but to me it seemed a deliberate attempt to get many scapegoats in the cross hairs. Firstly PAF and Taliban, secondly increasing pressure on the US to not provide us arms which CAN BE used in cross border raids and lastly to rile up TLP into action.
A

Back
Top Bottom