What's new

Did Nawaz Sharif actually pay for PM House expenses? Evidence suggests otherwise

Now MNS will be asked to provide another money trail. Where this money came from, which was used for PM house expenses LOL
That will be interesting....so these losers have not learned their lesson that lies won't fly anymore.

You know the interesting thing about this?
Not that PMLN is lying again (we all know that a snake will be a snake), but that the clearing of this lie was so fast that I heard the clearing before I even heard the lie.

The whole nation has had enough and are calling them chootay before PMLN even has time to stop talking.

IMG_8381.JPG

Saleem safi must have been paid in millions for his undying loyalty. Should have looked at his face when imran khan was winning on 25th

Last edited:
Its all bullshit news, why would this stupid dumb anchor give fake news, question is why would anyone leave cheques inside prime minister house.

Khara sach

Nawaz is just a liar.... i cant believe any body is stupid enough to believe him

any body remember the NRO deal for 10 years with Mushy... he denied it and Saudi Government was forced to provide evidence..

Back
Top Bottom